Forecast Directory
US | EU | CAN
El Dorado Weather Logo
World Temps World Current Weather Conditions

Canada Temperatures Canada Current Temperature Map

Africa/Middle East Radar Africa Rain Radar

British Isles Temps United Kingdom Current Temperature Map

US Temperatures US Current Temperature Map

Australia & NZ Temps Australia Current Temperature Map

Yangjiang, China
7 Day & Night Forecast & Conditions



Current Conditions Maps Satellite 2 Satellite 1 World Climate Index
Current Yangjiang, China Weather: Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
86°F
30°C
Heat Index: 99°F
Observed at: Macao/macau, MO Elevation: 20 ft | 6 m
Last Updated: May 18, 6:30 PM Timezone: GMT +8
 
Sky Conditions: Partly Cloudy Temperature: 86°F | 30°C
Pressure: 29.74 in | 1007 mb Dewpoint: 79°F | 26°C
Humidity: 79% Wind: SSW 14 mph | SSW 22 kph
Feels Like: 99°F | 37.2°C Visibility: 30.0 mi | 48.3 km
Today's QPF: 0.2 in | 4.96 mm Lat/Long: 21.86 | 111.96
Sunrise: 5:44 AM Sunset: 6:59 PM

7 Day Graphical ForecastValid: 7:00 PM 5/18/2021
Tonight
Today's Weather Forecast For Yangjiang, China is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
 26 °C
 79 °F
40% Chance
Precipitation
Wednesday
Wednesday's Weather Forecast For Yangjiang, China is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
31 |27 °C
88 |80 °F
17% Chance
Precipitation
Thursday
Thursday's Weather Forecast For Yangjiang, China is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
30 |27 °C
86 |80 °F
17% Chance
Precipitation
Friday
Friday's Weather Forecast For Yangjiang, China is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
31 |27 °C
89 |80 °F
17% Chance
Precipitation
Saturday
Saturday's Weather Forecast For Yangjiang, China is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
32 |27 °C
89 |80 °F
17% Chance
Precipitation
Sunday
Sunday's Weather Forecast For Yangjiang, China is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
32 |26 °C
89 |79 °F
17% Chance
Precipitation
Monday
Monday's Weather Forecast For Yangjiang, China is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
33 |26 °C
91 |78 °F
17% Chance
Precipitation

7 Hour Graphical Forecast Valid: 7:00 PM 5/18/2021
8 PM
8PMweather forecast forYangjiang, China is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
28 °C
82 °F
17% Chance
Precipitation
9 PM
9PMweather forecast forYangjiang, China is Isolated Showers
Isolated Showers
27 °C
81 °F
14% Chance
Precipitation
10 PM
10PMweather forecast forYangjiang, China is Isolated Showers
Isolated Showers
27 °C
80 °F
14% Chance
Precipitation
11 PM
11PMweather forecast forYangjiang, China is Isolated Showers
Isolated Showers
27 °C
80 °F
20% Chance
Precipitation
12 AM
12AMweather forecast forYangjiang, China is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
27 °C
80 °F
14% Chance
Precipitation
1 AM
1AMweather forecast forYangjiang, China is Isolated Showers
Isolated Showers
27 °C
80 °F
14% Chance
Precipitation
2 AM
2AMweather forecast forYangjiang, China is Scattered Showers
Scattered Showers
26 °C
80 °F
40% Chance
Precipitation

7 Day Textual Forecast - with QPF, Max Wind, Humidity, Snowfall, & Ice Accumulation Forecasts
7 Day & Night Weather Forecast for Yangjiang, MO - ( Fahrenheit & Celsius )
Valid: 7:00 PM 5/18/2021
Tonight
Rain Showers Partly Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a low around 79°F [26°C]. South southeast wind to around 9 mph [15 kph], with wind gusts to near 15 mph [24 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 78°F [25°C] with a humidity of 86% and a barometric pressure around 29.76 in [1008 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 40% with a qpf of 0.2 in [4.96 mm].
Wednesday
Rain Showers Partly Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a high near 88°F [31°C]. South wind to around 9 mph [14 kph], with wind gusts to near 19 mph [31 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 77°F [25°C] with a humidity of 87% and a barometric pressure around 29.74 in [1007 mb]. The UVI forecast is 12. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.01 in [0.36 mm].
Wednesday Night
Rain Showers Mostly Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a low around 80°F [27°C]. South southeast wind to around 11 mph [17 kph], with wind gusts to near 20 mph [32 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 77°F [25°C] with a humidity of 83% and a barometric pressure around 29.72 in [1006 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.03 in [0.83 mm].
Thursday
Rain Showers Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a high near 86°F [30°C]. South wind to around 10 mph [16 kph], with wind gusts to near 19 mph [31 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 77°F [25°C] with a humidity of 87% and a barometric pressure around 29.72 in [1006 mb]. The UVI forecast is 10. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.02 in [0.44 mm].
Thursday Night
Rain Showers Mostly Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a low around 80°F [27°C]. South wind to around 7 mph [11 kph], with wind gusts to near 15 mph [24 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 78°F [26°C] with a humidity of 87% and a barometric pressure around 29.71 in [1006 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.06 in [1.57 mm].
Friday
Rain Showers Mostly Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a high near 89°F [31°C]. South wind to around 9 mph [15 kph], with wind gusts to near 18 mph [29 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 78°F [26°C] with a humidity of 88% and a barometric pressure around 29.69 in [1005 mb]. The UVI forecast is 12. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.02 in [0.39 mm].
Friday Night
Rain Showers Mostly Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a low around 80°F [27°C]. South southeast wind to around 10 mph [15 kph], with wind gusts to near 19 mph [31 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 78°F [26°C] with a humidity of 86% and a barometric pressure around 29.70 in [1006 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.15 in [3.87 mm].
Saturday
Rain Showers Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a high near 89°F [32°C]. South wind to around 7 mph [12 kph], with wind gusts to near 16 mph [25 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 78°F [26°C] with a humidity of 88% and a barometric pressure around 29.69 in [1005 mb]. The UVI forecast is 12. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.04 in [1.05 mm].
Saturday Night
Rain Showers Partly Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a low around 80°F [27°C]. South southeast wind to around 8 mph [12 kph], with wind gusts to near 17 mph [27 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 77°F [25°C] with a humidity of 83% and a barometric pressure around 29.70 in [1006 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.02 in [0.4 mm].
Sunday
Rain Showers Partly Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a high near 89°F [32°C]. East southeast wind to around 8 mph [12 kph], with wind gusts to near 14 mph [23 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 77°F [25°C] with a humidity of 86% and a barometric pressure around 29.71 in [1006 mb]. The UVI forecast is null. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.01 in [0.16 mm].
Sunday Night
Rain Showers Mostly Clear with Light Rain Showers with a low around 79°F [26°C]. Southeast wind to around 9 mph [14 kph], with wind gusts to near 12 mph [19 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 77°F [25°C] with a humidity of 82% and a barometric pressure around 29.72 in [1007 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.08 mm].
Monday
Rain Showers Mostly Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a high near 91°F [33°C]. Northeast wind to around 5 mph [8 kph], with wind gusts to near 14 mph [23 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 76°F [25°C] with a humidity of 84% and a barometric pressure around 29.72 in [1007 mb]. The UVI forecast is null. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.01 in [0.27 mm].
Monday Night
Mostly Clear Mostly Clear with a low around 78°F [26°C]. East southeast wind to around 9 mph [15 kph], with wind gusts to near 14 mph [22 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 75°F [24°C] with a humidity of 76% and a barometric pressure around 29.75 in [1008 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Tuesday
Rain Showers Partly Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a high near 89°F [32°C]. Northeast wind to around 9 mph [14 kph], with wind gusts to near 20 mph [32 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 75°F [24°C] with a humidity of 80% and a barometric pressure around 29.78 in [1008 mb]. The UVI forecast is null. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.06 in [1.62 mm].



QPF - Max Wind Speed - Max Humidity - Snowfall - Ice Accumulation
  7 Day and Night - QPF Forecast for Yangjiang, MO
Tonight: 4.96 mm | 0.2 in
Wednesday: 0.36 mm | 0.01 in
Wednesday Night: 0.83 mm | 0.03 in
Thursday: 0.44 mm | 0.02 in
Thursday Night: 1.57 mm | 0.06 in
Friday: 0.39 mm | 0.02 in
Friday Night: 3.87 mm | 0.15 in
Saturday: 1.05 mm | 0.04 in
Saturday Night: 0.4 mm | 0.02 in
Sunday: 0.16 mm | 0.01 in
Sunday Night: 0.08 mm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.27 mm | 0.01 in
Monday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 1.62 mm | 0.06 in

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Wind Speed Forecast for Yangjiang, MO
Tonight: SSE @ 24 kph | 15 mph
Wednesday: S @ 31 kph | 19 mph
Wednesday Night: SSE @ 32 kph | 20 mph
Thursday: S @ 31 kph | 19 mph
Thursday Night: S @ 24 kph | 15 mph
Friday: S @ 29 kph | 18 mph
Friday Night: SSE @ 31 kph | 19 mph
Saturday: S @ 25 kph | 16 mph
Saturday Night: SSE @ 27 kph | 17 mph
Sunday: ESE @ 23 kph | 14 mph
Sunday Night: SE @ 19 kph | 12 mph
Monday: NE @ 23 kph | 14 mph
Monday Night: ESE @ 22 kph | 14 mph
Tuesday: NE @ 32 kph | 20 mph

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Humidity Forecast for Yangjiang, MO
Tonight: 91 %
Wednesday: 87 %
Wednesday Night: 89 %
Thursday: 87 %
Thursday Night: 92 %
Friday: 88 %
Friday Night: 91 %
Saturday: 88 %
Saturday Night: 91 %
Sunday: 86 %
Sunday Night: 92 %
Monday: 84 %
Monday Night: 88 %
Tuesday: 80 %

  7 Day and Night - Snowfall Totals Forecast for Yangjiang, MO
Tonight: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in

  7 Day and Night - Ice Accumulation Forecast for Yangjiang, MO
Tonight: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Powered by: Aeris Weather




Contact Us | Mobile
Never base any life decisions on weather information from this site or anywhere over the Internet.
Site is dedicated to our Lord & Savior Jesus Christ | Random Quotes of Jesus

Copyright © 2021 El Dorado Weather, Inc. | Site Designed By:  El Dorado Weather