Forecast Directory
US | EU | CAN
El Dorado Weather Logo
World Temps World Current Weather Conditions

Canada Temperatures Canada Current Temperature Map

Africa/Middle East Radar Africa Rain Radar

British Isles Temps United Kingdom Current Temperature Map

US Temperatures US Current Temperature Map

Australia & NZ Temps Australia Current Temperature Map

Anshan, China
7 Day & Night Forecast & Conditions



Current Conditions Maps Satellite 2 Satellite 1 World Climate Index
Current Anshan, China Weather: Mostly Clear
Mostly Clear
55°F
13°C
Wind Chill: 55°F
Observed at: Shenyang/taokian, CN Elevation: 115 ft | 35 m
Last Updated: April 22, 2:00 AM Timezone: GMT +8
 
Sky Conditions: Mostly Clear Temperature: 55°F | 13°C
Pressure: 30.09 in | 1019 mb Dewpoint: 28°F | -2°C
Humidity: 36% Wind: VRB 2 mph | VRB 4 kph
Feels Like: 55°F | 12.8°C Visibility: 7.0 mi | 11.3 km
Today's QPF: 0.00 in | 0.03 mm Lat/Long: 41.12 | 122.99
Sunrise: 4:55 AM Sunset: 6:33 PM

7 Day Graphical ForecastValid: 7:00 AM 4/22/2021
Today
Today's Weather Forecast For Anshan, China is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
19 |12 °C
66 |53 °F
17% Chance
Precipitation
Friday
Friday's Weather Forecast For Anshan, China is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
13 |11 °C
56 |52 °F
17% Chance
Precipitation
Saturday
Saturday's Weather Forecast For Anshan, China is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
19 |8 °C
66 |47 °F
17% Chance
Precipitation
Sunday
Sunday's Weather Forecast For Anshan, China is Mostly Cloudy
Mostly Cloudy
21 |11 °C
69 |53 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
Monday
Monday's Weather Forecast For Anshan, China is Mostly Cloudy
Mostly Cloudy
23 |11 °C
73 |52 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
Tuesday
Tuesday's Weather Forecast For Anshan, China is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
20 |10 °C
68 |49 °F
17% Chance
Precipitation
Wednesday
Wednesday's Weather Forecast For Anshan, China is Mostly Sunny
Mostly Sunny
18 |9 °C
65 |48 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation

7 Hour Graphical Forecast Valid: 7:00 AM 4/22/2021
3 AM
3AMweather forecast forAnshan, China is Cloudy
Cloudy
15 °C
59 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
4 AM
4AMweather forecast forAnshan, China is Cloudy
Cloudy
15 °C
59 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
5 AM
5AMweather forecast forAnshan, China is Cloudy
Cloudy
15 °C
59 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
6 AM
6AMweather forecast forAnshan, China is Cloudy
Cloudy
14 °C
58 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
7 AM
7AMweather forecast forAnshan, China is Cloudy
Cloudy
14 °C
56 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
8 AM
8AMweather forecast forAnshan, China is Cloudy
Cloudy
15 °C
59 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
9 AM
9AMweather forecast forAnshan, China is Cloudy
Cloudy
16 °C
60 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation

7 Day Textual Forecast - with QPF, Max Wind, Humidity, Snowfall, & Ice Accumulation Forecasts
7 Day & Night Weather Forecast for Anshan, CN - ( Fahrenheit & Celsius)
Valid: 7:00 AM 4/22/2021
Today
Rain Showers Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a high near 66°F [19°C]. South southeast wind to around 11 mph [18 kph], with wind gusts to near 24 mph [38 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 39°F [4°C] with a humidity of 52% and a barometric pressure around 30.07 in [1018 mb]. The UVI forecast is 2. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.03 mm].
Tonight
Rain Showers Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a low around 53°F [12°C]. South southwest wind to around 11 mph [17 kph], with wind gusts to near 32 mph [52 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 43°F [9°C] with a humidity of 64% and a barometric pressure around 30.12 in [1020 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.22 in [5.65 mm].
Friday
Rain Showers Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a high near 56°F [13°C]. East northeast wind to around 7 mph [11 kph], with wind gusts to near 15 mph [24 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 49°F [10°C] with a humidity of 84% and a barometric pressure around 30.18 in [1022 mb]. The UVI forecast is 1. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.04 in [1.08 mm].
Friday Night
Rain Showers Mostly Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a low around 52°F [11°C]. Northeast wind to around 7 mph [11 kph], with wind gusts to near 22 mph [36 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 50°F [10°C] with a humidity of 87% and a barometric pressure around 30.26 in [1025 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.01 in [0.19 mm].
Saturday
Rain Showers Partly Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a high near 66°F [19°C]. "NNE" wind to around 12 mph [19 kph], with wind gusts to near 22 mph [36 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 49°F [10°C] with a humidity of 83% and a barometric pressure around 30.26 in [1025 mb]. The UVI forecast is 6. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.06 mm].
Saturday Night
Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy with a low around 47°F [8°C]. "NNE" wind to around 13 mph [21 kph], with wind gusts to near 27 mph [44 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 37°F [3°C] with a humidity of 41% and a barometric pressure around 30.27 in [1025 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Sunday
Mostly Cloudy Mostly Cloudy with a high near 69°F [21°C]. "NNE" wind to around 11 mph [18 kph], with wind gusts to near 20 mph [32 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 17°F [-6°C] with a humidity of 26% and a barometric pressure around 30.19 in [1022 mb]. The UVI forecast is 6. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Sunday Night
Cloudy Cloudy with a low around 53°F [11°C]. South wind to around 5 mph [7 kph], with wind gusts to near 10 mph [16 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 19°F [0°C] with a humidity of 19% and a barometric pressure around 30.09 in [1019 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Monday
Mostly Cloudy Mostly Cloudy with a high near 73°F [23°C]. South wind to around 6 mph [10 kph], with wind gusts to near 20 mph [32 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 36°F [7°C] with a humidity of 43% and a barometric pressure around 29.98 in [1015 mb]. The UVI forecast is null. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Monday Night
Showers Cloudy with Light Showers with a low around 52°F [11°C]. South southwest wind to around 12 mph [19 kph], with wind gusts to near 23 mph [37 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 43°F [11°C] with a humidity of 53% and a barometric pressure around 29.90 in [1012 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 40% with a qpf of 0.33 in [8.43 mm].
Tuesday
Rain Showers Partly Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a high near 68°F [20°C]. South wind to around 10 mph [17 kph], with wind gusts to near 22 mph [35 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 52°F [11°C] with a humidity of 83% and a barometric pressure around 29.82 in [1010 mb]. The UVI forecast is null. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.09 mm].
Tuesday Night
Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy with a low around 49°F [10°C]. Southwest wind to around 9 mph [15 kph], with wind gusts to near 18 mph [28 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 37°F [8°C] with a humidity of 44% and a barometric pressure around 29.89 in [1012 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Wednesday
Mostly Sunny Mostly Sunny with a high near 65°F [18°C]. South southwest wind to around 10 mph [16 kph], with wind gusts to near 29 mph [46 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 30°F [-1°C] with a humidity of 43% and a barometric pressure around 29.91 in [1013 mb]. The UVI forecast is null. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Wednesday Night
Mostly Clear Mostly Clear with a low around 48°F [9°C]. northwest wind to around 8 mph [13 kph], with wind gusts to near 13 mph [21 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 29°F [0°C] with a humidity of 32% and a barometric pressure around 30.02 in [1017 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].



QPF - Max Wind Speed - Max Humidity - Snowfall - Ice Accumulation
  7 Day and Night - QPF Forecast for Anshan, CN
Today: 0.03 mm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 5.65 mm | 0.22 in
Friday: 1.08 mm | 0.04 in
Friday Night: 0.19 mm | 0.01 in
Saturday: 0.06 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 8.43 mm | 0.33 in
Tuesday: 0.09 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Wind Speed Forecast for Anshan, CN
Today: SSE @ 38 kph | 24 mph
Tonight: SSW @ 52 kph | 32 mph
Friday: ENE @ 24 kph | 15 mph
Friday Night: NE @ 35 kph | 22 mph
Saturday: NNE @ 36 kph | 22 mph
Saturday Night: NNE @ 44 kph | 27 mph
Sunday: NNE @ 32 kph | 20 mph
Sunday Night: S @ 16 kph | 10 mph
Monday: S @ 32 kph | 20 mph
Monday Night: SSW @ 37 kph | 23 mph
Tuesday: S @ 35 kph | 22 mph
Tuesday Night: SW @ 28 kph | 18 mph
Wednesday: SSW @ 46 kph | 29 mph
Wednesday Night: NW @ 21 kph | 13 mph

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Humidity Forecast for Anshan, CN
Today: 52 %
Tonight: 84 %
Friday: 86 %
Friday Night: 88 %
Saturday: 83 %
Saturday Night: 41 %
Sunday: 26 %
Sunday Night: 42 %
Monday: 48 %
Monday Night: 85 %
Tuesday: 83 %
Tuesday Night: 77 %
Wednesday: 43 %
Wednesday Night: 50 %

  7 Day and Night - Snowfall Totals Forecast for Anshan, CN
Today: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in

  7 Day and Night - Ice Accumulation Forecast for Anshan, CN
Today: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Powered by: Aeris Weather




Contact Us | Mobile
Never base any life decisions on weather information from this site or anywhere over the Internet.
Site is dedicated to our Lord & Savior Jesus Christ | Random Quotes of Jesus

Copyright © 2021 El Dorado Weather, Inc. | Site Designed By:  El Dorado Weather