Forecast Directory
US | CAN
El Dorado Weather Logo
Vidin, Bulgaria
7 Day & Night Forecast & Conditions



Current Conditions MapsRadar Satellite Alerts World Climate Index
Current Vidin, Bulgaria Weather: Mostly Clear
Mostly Clear
27°F
-3°C
Wind Chill: 21°F
Observed at: Craiova, RO Elevation: 627 ft | 191 m
Last Updated: March 8, 4:30 AM Timezone: GMT +2
 
Sky Conditions: Mostly Clear Temperature: 27°F | -3°C
Pressure: 30.04 in | 1017 mb Dewpoint: 21°F | -6°C
Humidity: 80% Wind: WNW 5 mph | WNW 7 kph
Feels Like: 21°F | -6.1°C Visibility: 7.0 mi | 11.3 km
Today's QPF: 0.00 in | 0.00 mm Lat/Long: 43.99 | 22.88
Sunrise: 6:48 AM Sunset: 6:21 PM

7 Day Graphical ForecastValid: 7:00 AM 3/8/2021
Today
Today's Weather Forecast For Vidin, Bulgaria is Mostly Sunny
Mostly Sunny
13 |2 °C
56 |36 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
Tuesday
Tuesday's Weather Forecast For Vidin, Bulgaria is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
7 |0 °C
44 |33 °F
17% Chance
Precipitation
Wednesday
Wednesday's Weather Forecast For Vidin, Bulgaria is Wintry Mix
Wintry Mix
4 |-1 °C
39 |30 °F
70% Chance
Precipitation
Thursday
Thursday's Weather Forecast For Vidin, Bulgaria is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
9 |1 °C
48 |35 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
Friday
Friday's Weather Forecast For Vidin, Bulgaria is Cloudy
Cloudy
9 |6 °C
49 |42 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
Saturday
Saturday's Weather Forecast For Vidin, Bulgaria is Cloudy
Cloudy
14 |8 °C
57 |46 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
Sunday
Sunday's Weather Forecast For Vidin, Bulgaria is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
13 |6 °C
55 |42 °F
17% Chance
Precipitation

7 Hour Graphical Forecast Valid: 7:00 AM 3/8/2021
5 AM
5AMweather forecast forVidin, Bulgaria is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
-4 °C
26 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
6 AM
6AMweather forecast forVidin, Bulgaria is Cloudy
Cloudy
-4 °C
25 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
7 AM
7AMweather forecast forVidin, Bulgaria is Cloudy
Cloudy
-4 °C
25 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
8 AM
8AMweather forecast forVidin, Bulgaria is Cloudy
Cloudy
-3 °C
26 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
9 AM
9AMweather forecast forVidin, Bulgaria is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
0 °C
31 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
10 AM
10AMweather forecast forVidin, Bulgaria is Mostly Sunny
Mostly Sunny
3 °C
38 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
11 AM
11AMweather forecast forVidin, Bulgaria is Sunny
Sunny
7 °C
44 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation

7 Day Textual Forecast - with QPF, Max Wind, Humidity, Snowfall, & Ice Accumulation Forecasts
7 Day & Night Weather Forecast for Vidin, RO - ( Fahrenheit & Celsius)
Valid: 7:00 AM 3/8/2021
Today
Mostly Sunny Mostly Sunny with a high near 56°F [13°C]. West northwest wind to around 2 mph [3 kph], with wind gusts to near 13 mph [20 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 25°F [-1°C] with a humidity of 100% and a barometric pressure around 30.03 in [1017 mb]. The UVI forecast is 3. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Tonight
Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy with a low around 36°F [2°C]. West northwest wind to around 8 mph [13 kph], with wind gusts to near 8 mph [13 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 25°F [-2°C] with a humidity of 42% and a barometric pressure around 30.06 in [1018 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Tuesday
Rain Showers Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a high near 44°F [7°C]. East southeast wind to around 1 mph [1 kph], with wind gusts to near 9 mph [15 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 28°F [-1°C] with a humidity of 77% and a barometric pressure around 30.12 in [1020 mb]. The UVI forecast is 2. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.03 mm].
Tuesday Night
Wintry Mix Cloudy with Light Wintry Mix with a low around 33°F [0°C]. South wind to around 6 mph [10 kph], with wind gusts to near 8 mph [14 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 34°F [2°C] with a humidity of 73% and a barometric pressure around 30.09 in [1019 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 70% with a qpf of 0.33 in [8.28 mm].
Wednesday
Wintry Mix Cloudy with Light Wintry Mix with a high near 39°F [4°C]. North wind to around 4 mph [6 kph], with wind gusts to near 8 mph [14 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 32°F [1°C] with a humidity of 99% and a barometric pressure around 30.09 in [1019 mb]. The UVI forecast is 1. Chance of precipitation is 70% with a qpf of 0.34 in [8.59 mm].
Wednesday Night
Mostly Cloudy Mostly Cloudy with a low around 30°F [-1°C]. East northeast wind to around 2 mph [3 kph], with wind gusts to near 3 mph [4 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 33°F [1°C] with a humidity of 81% and a barometric pressure around 30.18 in [1022 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Thursday
Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy with a high near 48°F [9°C]. West southwest wind to around 1 mph [2 kph], with wind gusts to near 5 mph [9 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 29°F [1°C] with a humidity of 100% and a barometric pressure around 30.23 in [1024 mb]. The UVI forecast is 4. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Thursday Night
Mostly Cloudy Mostly Cloudy with a low around 35°F [1°C]. Southeast wind to around 4 mph [7 kph], with wind gusts to near 4 mph [7 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 33°F [1°C] with a humidity of 67% and a barometric pressure around 30.22 in [1023 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Friday
Cloudy Cloudy with a high near 49°F [9°C]. "NNE" wind to around 2 mph [3 kph], with wind gusts to near 4 mph [7 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 31°F [2°C] with a humidity of 85% and a barometric pressure around 30.19 in [1022 mb]. The UVI forecast is 3. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Friday Night
Mostly Cloudy Mostly Cloudy with a low around 42°F [6°C]. East northeast wind to around 2 mph [3 kph], with wind gusts to near 7 mph [12 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 36°F [4°C] with a humidity of 72% and a barometric pressure around 30.06 in [1018 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Saturday
Cloudy Cloudy with a high near 57°F [14°C]. South southeast wind to around 2 mph [4 kph], with wind gusts to near 5 mph [8 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 37°F [4°C] with a humidity of 73% and a barometric pressure around 29.97 in [1015 mb]. The UVI forecast is null. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Saturday Night
Rain Showers Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a low around 46°F [8°C]. East wind to around 5 mph [8 kph], with wind gusts to near 5 mph [9 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 39°F [5°C] with a humidity of 60% and a barometric pressure around 29.85 in [1011 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.04 mm].
Sunday
Rain Showers Mostly Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a high near 55°F [13°C]. northwest wind to around 6 mph [9 kph], with wind gusts to near 25 mph [40 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 41°F [5°C] with a humidity of 83% and a barometric pressure around 29.87 in [1012 mb]. The UVI forecast is null. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.01 in [0.32 mm].
Sunday Night
Mostly Clear Mostly Clear with a low around 42°F [6°C]. northwest wind to around 16 mph [25 kph], with wind gusts to near 21 mph [34 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 33°F [0°C] with a humidity of 53% and a barometric pressure around 29.99 in [1016 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].



QPF - Max Wind Speed - Max Humidity - Snowfall - Ice Accumulation
  7 Day and Night - QPF Forecast for Vidin, RO
Today: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.03 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 8.28 mm | 0.33 in
Wednesday: 8.59 mm | 0.34 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.04 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.32 mm | 0.01 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Wind Speed Forecast for Vidin, RO
Today: WNW @ 20 kph | 13 mph
Tonight: WNW @ 13 kph | 8 mph
Tuesday: ESE @ 15 kph | 9 mph
Tuesday Night: S @ 12 kph | 7 mph
Wednesday: N @ 14 kph | 8 mph
Wednesday Night: ENE @ 4 kph | 3 mph
Thursday: WSW @ 9 kph | 5 mph
Thursday Night: SE @ 7 kph | 4 mph
Friday: NNE @ 7 kph | 4 mph
Friday Night: ENE @ 12 kph | 7 mph
Saturday: SSE @ 8 kph | 5 mph
Saturday Night: E @ 9 kph | 5 mph
Sunday: NW @ 40 kph | 25 mph
Sunday Night: NW @ 34 kph | 21 mph

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Humidity Forecast for Vidin, RO
Today: 100 %
Tonight: 74 %
Tuesday: 77 %
Tuesday Night: 100 %
Wednesday: 99 %
Wednesday Night: 100 %
Thursday: 100 %
Thursday Night: 88 %
Friday: 85 %
Friday Night: 77 %
Saturday: 74 %
Saturday Night: 82 %
Sunday: 83 %
Sunday Night: 60 %

  7 Day and Night - Snowfall Totals Forecast for Vidin, RO
Today: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 1 cm | 0.39 in
Wednesday: 1 cm | 0.39 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in

  7 Day and Night - Ice Accumulation Forecast for Vidin, RO
Today: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Powered by: Aeris Weather




Contact Us | Mobile
Never base any life decisions on weather information from this site or anywhere over the Internet.
Site is dedicated to our Lord & Savior Jesus Christ | Random Quotes of Jesus

Copyright © 2021 El Dorado Weather, Inc. | Site Designed By:  El Dorado Weather