Forecast Directory
US | CAN
El Dorado Weather Logo
Sofia, Bulgaria
7 Day & Night Forecast & Conditions



Current Conditions MapsRadar Satellite Alerts World Climate Index
Current Sofia, Bulgaria Weather: Mostly Clear
Mostly Clear
25°F
-4°C
Wind Chill: 21°F
Observed at: Sofia, BG Elevation: 1,739 ft | 530 m
Last Updated: March 8, 4:30 AM Timezone: GMT +2
 
Sky Conditions: Mostly Clear Temperature: 25°F | -4°C
Pressure: 30.14 in | 1021 mb Dewpoint: 21°F | -6°C
Humidity: 86% Wind: NNW 3 mph | NNW 6 kph
Feels Like: 21°F | -6.1°C Visibility: 5.0 mi | 8.0 km
Today's QPF: 0.00 in | 0.00 mm Lat/Long: 42.7 | 23.32
Sunrise: 6:49 AM Sunset: 6:24 PM

7 Day Graphical ForecastValid: 7:00 AM 3/8/2021
Today
Today's Weather Forecast For Sofia, Bulgaria is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
11 |-1 °C
51 |30 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
Tuesday
Tuesday's Weather Forecast For Sofia, Bulgaria is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
7 |0 °C
44 |33 °F
17% Chance
Precipitation
Wednesday
Wednesday's Weather Forecast For Sofia, Bulgaria is Snow
Snow
1 |-1 °C
34 |29 °F
70% Chance
Precipitation
Thursday
Thursday's Weather Forecast For Sofia, Bulgaria is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
5 |-1 °C
41 |30 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
Friday
Friday's Weather Forecast For Sofia, Bulgaria is Mostly Cloudy
Mostly Cloudy
7 |3 °C
45 |37 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
Saturday
Saturday's Weather Forecast For Sofia, Bulgaria is Cloudy
Cloudy
11 |5 °C
52 |42 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
Sunday
Sunday's Weather Forecast For Sofia, Bulgaria is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
9 |1 °C
48 |33 °F
17% Chance
Precipitation

7 Hour Graphical Forecast Valid: 7:00 AM 3/8/2021
5 AM
5AMweather forecast forSofia, Bulgaria is Clear
Clear
-2 °C
28 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
6 AM
6AMweather forecast forSofia, Bulgaria is Clear
Clear
-3 °C
27 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
7 AM
7AMweather forecast forSofia, Bulgaria is Mostly Sunny
Mostly Sunny
-3 °C
27 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
8 AM
8AMweather forecast forSofia, Bulgaria is Sunny
Sunny
-3 °C
27 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
9 AM
9AMweather forecast forSofia, Bulgaria is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
-1 °C
30 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
10 AM
10AMweather forecast forSofia, Bulgaria is Mostly Cloudy
Mostly Cloudy
2 °C
35 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
11 AM
11AMweather forecast forSofia, Bulgaria is Mostly Sunny
Mostly Sunny
4 °C
39 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation

7 Day Textual Forecast - with QPF, Max Wind, Humidity, Snowfall, & Ice Accumulation Forecasts
7 Day & Night Weather Forecast for Sofia, BG - ( Fahrenheit & Celsius)
Valid: 7:00 AM 3/8/2021
Today
Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy with a high near 51°F [11°C]. West wind to around 1 mph [1 kph], with wind gusts to near 10 mph [16 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 23°F [-2°C] with a humidity of 90% and a barometric pressure around 30.05 in [1017 mb]. The UVI forecast is 3. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Tonight
Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy with a low around 30°F [-1°C]. West southwest wind to around 4 mph [7 kph], with wind gusts to near 4 mph [7 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 17°F [-4°C] with a humidity of 35% and a barometric pressure around 30.09 in [1019 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Tuesday
Rain Showers Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a high near 44°F [7°C]. West northwest wind to around 1 mph [1 kph], with wind gusts to near 7 mph [11 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 25°F [-1°C] with a humidity of 83% and a barometric pressure around 30.08 in [1019 mb]. The UVI forecast is 3. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.1 in [2.54 mm].
Tuesday Night
Wintry Mix Cloudy with Light Wintry Mix with a low around 33°F [0°C]. East northeast wind to around 3 mph [4 kph], with wind gusts to near 8 mph [13 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 31°F [0°C] with a humidity of 86% and a barometric pressure around 30.04 in [1017 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 70% with a qpf of 0.22 in [5.5 mm].
Wednesday
Snow Cloudy with Snow with a high near 34°F [1°C]. East wind to around 8 mph [13 kph], with wind gusts to near 8 mph [13 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 31°F [0°C] with a humidity of 94% and a barometric pressure around 30.01 in [1016 mb]. The UVI forecast is 2. Chance of precipitation is 70% with a qpf of 0.45 in [11.51 mm].
Wednesday Night
Snow Showers Mostly Cloudy with Light Snow Showers with a low around 29°F [-1°C]. West northwest wind to around 2 mph [4 kph], with wind gusts to near 4 mph [7 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 32°F [0°C] with a humidity of 98% and a barometric pressure around 30.15 in [1021 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 70% with a qpf of 0.03 in [0.79 mm].
Thursday
Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy with a high near 41°F [5°C]. West wind to around 3 mph [5 kph], with wind gusts to near 7 mph [11 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 27°F [-3°C] with a humidity of 85% and a barometric pressure around 30.24 in [1024 mb]. The UVI forecast is 4. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Thursday Night
Clear Clear with a low around 30°F [-1°C]. West northwest wind to around 4 mph [6 kph], with wind gusts to near 4 mph [6 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 24°F [-4°C] with a humidity of 58% and a barometric pressure around 30.29 in [1026 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Friday
Mostly Cloudy Mostly Cloudy with a high near 45°F [7°C]. East northeast wind to around 2 mph [2 kph], with wind gusts to near 4 mph [6 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 25°F [0°C] with a humidity of 82% and a barometric pressure around 30.22 in [1023 mb]. The UVI forecast is 4. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Friday Night
Cloudy Cloudy with a low around 37°F [3°C]. East northeast wind to around 3 mph [5 kph], with wind gusts to near 3 mph [5 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 31°F [1°C] with a humidity of 68% and a barometric pressure around 30.07 in [1018 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Saturday
Cloudy Cloudy with a high near 52°F [11°C]. South southwest wind to around 1 mph [2 kph], with wind gusts to near 4 mph [6 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 32°F [4°C] with a humidity of 78% and a barometric pressure around 29.97 in [1015 mb]. The UVI forecast is null. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Saturday Night
Rain Showers Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a low around 42°F [5°C]. East northeast wind to around 3 mph [5 kph], with wind gusts to near 3 mph [5 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 38°F [4°C] with a humidity of 71% and a barometric pressure around 29.85 in [1011 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.01 in [0.21 mm].
Sunday
Rain Showers Mostly Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a high near 48°F [9°C]. South wind to around 3 mph [4 kph], with wind gusts to near 16 mph [26 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 39°F [4°C] with a humidity of 90% and a barometric pressure around 29.84 in [1010 mb]. The UVI forecast is null. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.03 in [0.86 mm].
Sunday Night
Rain Showers Mostly Clear with Light Rain Showers with a low around 33°F [1°C]. West northwest wind to around 10 mph [17 kph], with wind gusts to near 10 mph [17 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 31°F [0°C] with a humidity of 72% and a barometric pressure around 29.99 in [1015 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.02 mm].



QPF - Max Wind Speed - Max Humidity - Snowfall - Ice Accumulation
  7 Day and Night - QPF Forecast for Sofia, BG
Today: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 2.54 mm | 0.1 in
Tuesday Night: 5.5 mm | 0.22 in
Wednesday: 11.51 mm | 0.45 in
Wednesday Night: 0.79 mm | 0.03 in
Thursday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.21 mm | 0.01 in
Sunday: 0.86 mm | 0.03 in
Sunday Night: 0.02 mm | 0.00 in

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Wind Speed Forecast for Sofia, BG
Today: W @ 16 kph | 10 mph
Tonight: WSW @ 7 kph | 4 mph
Tuesday: WNW @ 11 kph | 7 mph
Tuesday Night: ENE @ 15 kph | 9 mph
Wednesday: E @ 13 kph | 8 mph
Wednesday Night: WNW @ 7 kph | 4 mph
Thursday: W @ 11 kph | 7 mph
Thursday Night: WNW @ 6 kph | 4 mph
Friday: ENE @ 6 kph | 4 mph
Friday Night: ENE @ 5 kph | 3 mph
Saturday: SSW @ 6 kph | 4 mph
Saturday Night: ENE @ 5 kph | 3 mph
Sunday: S @ 26 kph | 16 mph
Sunday Night: WNW @ 17 kph | 10 mph

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Humidity Forecast for Sofia, BG
Today: 90 %
Tonight: 80 %
Tuesday: 83 %
Tuesday Night: 98 %
Wednesday: 97 %
Wednesday Night: 98 %
Thursday: 85 %
Thursday Night: 84 %
Friday: 82 %
Friday Night: 79 %
Saturday: 78 %
Saturday Night: 89 %
Sunday: 90 %
Sunday Night: 78 %

  7 Day and Night - Snowfall Totals Forecast for Sofia, BG
Today: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.21 cm | 0.08 in
Wednesday: 8.07 cm | 3.18 in
Wednesday Night: 0.62 cm | 0.25 in
Thursday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in

  7 Day and Night - Ice Accumulation Forecast for Sofia, BG
Today: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Powered by: Aeris Weather




Contact Us | Mobile
Never base any life decisions on weather information from this site or anywhere over the Internet.
Site is dedicated to our Lord & Savior Jesus Christ | Random Quotes of Jesus

Copyright © 2021 El Dorado Weather, Inc. | Site Designed By:  El Dorado Weather