Forecast Directory
US | CAN
El Dorado Weather Logo
Kaliakra, Bulgaria
7 Day & Night Forecast & Conditions



Current Conditions MapsRadar Satellite Alerts World Climate Index
Current Kaliakra, Bulgaria Weather: Mostly Clear
Mostly Clear
39°F
4°C
Wind Chill: 35°F
Observed at: Varna, BG Elevation: 141 ft | 43 m
Last Updated: March 5, 3:30 AM Timezone: GMT +2
 
Sky Conditions: Mostly Clear Temperature: 39°F | 4°C
Pressure: 29.92 in | 1013 mb Dewpoint: 34°F | 1°C
Humidity: 81% Wind: NNE 5 mph | NNE 7 kph
Feels Like: 35°F | 1.7°C Visibility: 7.0 mi | 11.3 km
Today's QPF: 0.00 in | 0.00 mm Lat/Long: 43.36 | 28.47
Sunrise: 6:37 AM Sunset: 6:02 PM

7 Day Graphical ForecastValid: 7:00 AM 3/5/2021
Today
Today's Weather Forecast For Kaliakra, Bulgaria is Mostly Sunny
Mostly Sunny
12 |8 °C
53 |46 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
Saturday
Saturday's Weather Forecast For Kaliakra, Bulgaria is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
7 |4 °C
44 |39 °F
17% Chance
Precipitation
Sunday
Sunday's Weather Forecast For Kaliakra, Bulgaria is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
6 |5 °C
44 |41 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
Monday
Monday's Weather Forecast For Kaliakra, Bulgaria is Mostly Sunny
Mostly Sunny
8 |6 °C
46 |42 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
Tuesday
Tuesday's Weather Forecast For Kaliakra, Bulgaria is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
8 |4 °C
47 |39 °F
17% Chance
Precipitation
Wednesday
Wednesday's Weather Forecast For Kaliakra, Bulgaria is Wintry Mix
Wintry Mix
4 |1 °C
39 |34 °F
17% Chance
Precipitation
Thursday
Thursday's Weather Forecast For Kaliakra, Bulgaria is Wintry Mix
Wintry Mix
3 |2 °C
37 |36 °F
17% Chance
Precipitation

7 Hour Graphical Forecast Valid: 7:00 AM 3/5/2021
4 AM
4AMweather forecast forKaliakra, Bulgaria is Clear
Clear
8 °C
47 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
5 AM
5AMweather forecast forKaliakra, Bulgaria is Clear
Clear
8 °C
47 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
6 AM
6AMweather forecast forKaliakra, Bulgaria is Clear
Clear
8 °C
47 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
7 AM
7AMweather forecast forKaliakra, Bulgaria is Sunny
Sunny
9 °C
47 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
8 AM
8AMweather forecast forKaliakra, Bulgaria is Sunny
Sunny
9 °C
48 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
9 AM
9AMweather forecast forKaliakra, Bulgaria is Sunny
Sunny
9 °C
49 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
10 AM
10AMweather forecast forKaliakra, Bulgaria is Sunny
Sunny
10 °C
50 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation

7 Day Textual Forecast - with QPF, Max Wind, Humidity, Snowfall, & Ice Accumulation Forecasts
7 Day & Night Weather Forecast for Kaliakra, BG - ( Fahrenheit & Celsius)
Valid: 7:00 AM 3/5/2021
Today
Mostly Sunny Mostly Sunny with a high near 53°F [12°C]. West southwest wind to around 6 mph [10 kph], with wind gusts to near 7 mph [11 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 41°F [7°C] with a humidity of 77% and a barometric pressure around 29.96 in [1014 mb]. The UVI forecast is 4. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Tonight
Mostly Clear Mostly Clear with a low around 46°F [8°C]. West wind to around 4 mph [7 kph], with wind gusts to near 13 mph [21 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 44°F [7°C] with a humidity of 78% and a barometric pressure around 30.00 in [1016 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Saturday
Rain Showers Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a high near 44°F [7°C]. North wind to around 13 mph [21 kph], with wind gusts to near 20 mph [33 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 39°F [4°C] with a humidity of 83% and a barometric pressure around 30.24 in [1024 mb]. The UVI forecast is 3. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.05 mm].
Saturday Night
Mostly Cloudy Mostly Cloudy with a low around 39°F [4°C]. "NNE" wind to around 13 mph [20 kph], with wind gusts to near 8 mph [13 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 31°F [0°C] with a humidity of 66% and a barometric pressure around 30.42 in [1030 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Sunday
Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy with a high near 44°F [6°C]. South southeast wind to around 6 mph [9 kph], with wind gusts to near 8 mph [13 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 30°F [-1°C] with a humidity of 68% and a barometric pressure around 30.36 in [1028 mb]. The UVI forecast is 3. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Sunday Night
Mostly Clear Mostly Clear with a low around 41°F [5°C]. South southwest wind to around 8 mph [14 kph], with wind gusts to near 14 mph [22 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 30°F [1°C] with a humidity of 63% and a barometric pressure around 30.20 in [1023 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Monday
Mostly Sunny Mostly Sunny with a high near 46°F [8°C]. West southwest wind to around 6 mph [10 kph], with wind gusts to near 12 mph [19 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 34°F [3°C] with a humidity of 74% and a barometric pressure around 30.09 in [1019 mb]. The UVI forecast is 3. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Monday Night
Mostly Cloudy Mostly Cloudy with a low around 42°F [6°C]. South southwest wind to around 10 mph [17 kph], with wind gusts to near 10 mph [17 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 39°F [5°C] with a humidity of 77% and a barometric pressure around 30.04 in [1017 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Tuesday
Rain Showers Mostly Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a high near 47°F [8°C]. West wind to around 9 mph [15 kph], with wind gusts to near 14 mph [23 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 37°F [4°C] with a humidity of 81% and a barometric pressure around 30.09 in [1019 mb]. The UVI forecast is 3. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.01 mm].
Tuesday Night
Rain Showers Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a low around 39°F [4°C]. Northeast wind to around 12 mph [20 kph], with wind gusts to near 20 mph [32 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 39°F [4°C] with a humidity of 79% and a barometric pressure around 30.19 in [1022 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.01 mm].
Wednesday
Wintry Mix Cloudy with Light Wintry Mix with a high near 39°F [4°C]. Northeast wind to around 20 mph [32 kph], with wind gusts to near 23 mph [38 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 29°F [-2°C] with a humidity of 69% and a barometric pressure around 30.31 in [1026 mb]. The UVI forecast is null. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.01 in [0.13 mm].
Wednesday Night
Wintry Mix Partly Cloudy with Light Wintry Mix with a low around 34°F [1°C]. Northeast wind to around 22 mph [35 kph], with wind gusts to near 22 mph [35 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 25°F [-4°C] with a humidity of 68% and a barometric pressure around 30.38 in [1029 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.1 mm].
Thursday
Wintry Mix Partly Cloudy with Light Wintry Mix with a high near 37°F [3°C]. "NNE" wind to around 19 mph [31 kph], with wind gusts to near 19 mph [31 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 23°F [-5°C] with a humidity of 66% and a barometric pressure around 30.41 in [1030 mb]. The UVI forecast is null. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.1 mm].
Thursday Night
Mostly Clear Mostly Clear with a low around 36°F [2°C]. East southeast wind to around 7 mph [12 kph], with wind gusts to near 24 mph [39 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 23°F [-2°C] with a humidity of 59% and a barometric pressure around 30.27 in [1025 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].



QPF - Max Wind Speed - Max Humidity - Snowfall - Ice Accumulation
  7 Day and Night - QPF Forecast for Kaliakra, BG
Today: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.05 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.01 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.01 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.13 mm | 0.01 in
Wednesday Night: 0.1 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.1 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Wind Speed Forecast for Kaliakra, BG
Today: WSW @ 11 kph | 7 mph
Tonight: W @ 21 kph | 13 mph
Saturday: N @ 33 kph | 20 mph
Saturday Night: NNE @ 20 kph | 13 mph
Sunday: SSE @ 13 kph | 8 mph
Sunday Night: SSW @ 22 kph | 14 mph
Monday: WSW @ 19 kph | 12 mph
Monday Night: SSW @ 17 kph | 10 mph
Tuesday: W @ 23 kph | 14 mph
Tuesday Night: NE @ 32 kph | 20 mph
Wednesday: NE @ 38 kph | 23 mph
Wednesday Night: NE @ 35 kph | 22 mph
Thursday: NNE @ 31 kph | 19 mph
Thursday Night: ESE @ 39 kph | 24 mph

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Humidity Forecast for Kaliakra, BG
Today: 78 %
Tonight: 80 %
Saturday: 83 %
Saturday Night: 68 %
Sunday: 68 %
Sunday Night: 75 %
Monday: 75 %
Monday Night: 85 %
Tuesday: 83 %
Tuesday Night: 82 %
Wednesday: 71 %
Wednesday Night: 68 %
Thursday: 68 %
Thursday Night: 68 %

  7 Day and Night - Snowfall Totals Forecast for Kaliakra, BG
Today: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.02 cm | 0.01 in
Wednesday Night: 0.05 cm | 0.02 in
Thursday: 0.01 cm | 0.01 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in

  7 Day and Night - Ice Accumulation Forecast for Kaliakra, BG
Today: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Powered by: Aeris Weather




Contact Us | Mobile
Never base any life decisions on weather information from this site or anywhere over the Internet.
Site is dedicated to our Lord & Savior Jesus Christ | Random Quotes of Jesus

Copyright © 2021 El Dorado Weather, Inc. | Site Designed By:  El Dorado Weather