Forecast Directory
US | EU | CAN
El Dorado Weather Logo
World Temps World Current Weather Conditions

Canada Temperatures Canada Current Temperature Map

Africa/Middle East Radar Africa Rain Radar

British Isles Temps United Kingdom Current Temperature Map

US Temperatures US Current Temperature Map

Australia & NZ Temps Australia Current Temperature Map

Conceicao Do Araguaia, Brazil
7 Day & Night Forecast & Conditions



Current Conditions Rainfall Data Maps Satellite 2 Satellite 1 World Climate Index
Current Conceicao Do Araguaia, Brazil Weather: Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
79°F
26°C
Heat Index: 79°F
Observed at: Palmas, BR Elevation: 774 ft | 236 m
Last Updated: October 16, 8:00 AM Timezone: GMT -3
 
Sky Conditions: Partly Cloudy Temperature: 79°F | 26°C
Pressure: 29.91 in | 1013 mb Dewpoint: 72°F | 22°C
Humidity: 79% Wind: S 7 mph | S 11 kph
Feels Like: 79°F | 26.1°C Visibility: 30.0 mi | 48.3 km
Today's QPF: 0.00 in | 0.1 mm Lat/Long: -8.26 | -49.27
Sunrise: 5:48 AM Sunset: 6:09 PM

7 Day Graphical ForecastValid: 7:00 AM 10/16/2021
Today
Today's Weather Forecast For Conceicao Do Araguaia, Brazil is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
37 |24 °C
98 |76 °F
17% Chance
Precipitation
Sunday
Sunday's Weather Forecast For Conceicao Do Araguaia, Brazil is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
40 |25 °C
105 |76 °F
17% Chance
Precipitation
Monday
Monday's Weather Forecast For Conceicao Do Araguaia, Brazil is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
35 |23 °C
96 |74 °F
20% Chance
Precipitation
Tuesday
Tuesday's Weather Forecast For Conceicao Do Araguaia, Brazil is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
37 |23 °C
99 |74 °F
17% Chance
Precipitation
Wednesday
Wednesday's Weather Forecast For Conceicao Do Araguaia, Brazil is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
37 |25 °C
98 |76 °F
17% Chance
Precipitation
Thursday
Thursday's Weather Forecast For Conceicao Do Araguaia, Brazil is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
37 |23 °C
99 |73 °F
17% Chance
Precipitation
Friday
Friday's Weather Forecast For Conceicao Do Araguaia, Brazil is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
35 |23 °C
95 |73 °F
17% Chance
Precipitation

7 Hour Graphical Forecast Valid: 7:00 AM 10/16/2021
9 AM
9AMweather forecast forConceicao Do Araguaia, Brazil is Mostly Cloudy
Mostly Cloudy
32 °C
90 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
10 AM
10AMweather forecast forConceicao Do Araguaia, Brazil is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
35 °C
94 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
11 AM
11AMweather forecast forConceicao Do Araguaia, Brazil is Mostly Cloudy
Mostly Cloudy
37 °C
98 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
12 PM
12PMweather forecast forConceicao Do Araguaia, Brazil is Cloudy
Cloudy
37 °C
98 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
1 PM
1PMweather forecast forConceicao Do Araguaia, Brazil is Cloudy
Cloudy
34 °C
94 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
2 PM
2PMweather forecast forConceicao Do Araguaia, Brazil is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
35 °C
96 °F
17% Chance
Precipitation
3 PM
3PMweather forecast forConceicao Do Araguaia, Brazil is Mostly Cloudy
Mostly Cloudy
34 °C
93 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation

7 Day Textual Forecast - with QPF, Max Wind, Humidity, Snowfall, & Ice Accumulation Forecasts
7 Day & Night Weather Forecast for Conceicao Do Araguaia, BR - ( Fahrenheit & Celsius)
Valid: 7:00 AM 10/16/2021
Today
Rain Showers Mostly Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a high near 98°F [37°C]. Southeast wind to around 4 mph [7 kph], with wind gusts to near 12 mph [19 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 68°F [20°C] with a humidity of 70% and a barometric pressure around 29.83 in [1010 mb]. The UVI forecast is 12. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.1 mm].
Tonight
Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy with a low around 76°F [24°C]. West northwest wind to around 4 mph [7 kph], with wind gusts to near 6 mph [9 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 64°F [18°C] with a humidity of 51% and a barometric pressure around 29.79 in [1009 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Sunday
Rain Showers Partly Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a high near 105°F [40°C]. North wind to around 3 mph [4 kph], with wind gusts to near 17 mph [28 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 65°F [19°C] with a humidity of 59% and a barometric pressure around 29.77 in [1008 mb]. The UVI forecast is 13. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.01 in [0.4 mm].
Sunday Night
Rain Showers Partly Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a low around 76°F [25°C]. North northwest wind to around 4 mph [7 kph], with wind gusts to near 19 mph [31 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 65°F [19°C] with a humidity of 53% and a barometric pressure around 29.77 in [1008 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.1 mm].
Monday
Rain Showers Mostly Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a high near 96°F [35°C]. "NNE" wind to around 5 mph [8 kph], with wind gusts to near 19 mph [31 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 68°F [22°C] with a humidity of 73% and a barometric pressure around 29.81 in [1009 mb]. The UVI forecast is 11. Chance of precipitation is 20% with a qpf of 0.08 in [2.1 mm].
Monday Night
Rain Showers Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a low around 74°F [23°C]. East southeast wind to around 8 mph [13 kph], with wind gusts to near 20 mph [33 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 71°F [22°C] with a humidity of 90% and a barometric pressure around 29.80 in [1009 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.04 in [0.9 mm].
Tuesday
Rain Showers Mostly Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a high near 99°F [37°C]. Southwest wind to around 2 mph [3 kph], with wind gusts to near 18 mph [28 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 71°F [22°C] with a humidity of 83% and a barometric pressure around 29.83 in [1010 mb]. The UVI forecast is 12. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.11 in [2.7 mm].
Tuesday Night
Rain Showers Mostly Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a low around 74°F [23°C]. West wind to around 5 mph [9 kph], with wind gusts to near 13 mph [21 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 71°F [22°C] with a humidity of 84% and a barometric pressure around 29.84 in [1010 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.04 in [1 mm].
Wednesday
Rain Showers Partly Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a high near 98°F [37°C]. West southwest wind to around 1 mph [2 kph], with wind gusts to near 17 mph [27 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 70°F [21°C] with a humidity of 80% and a barometric pressure around 29.81 in [1010 mb]. The UVI forecast is 5. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.01 in [0.3 mm].
Wednesday Night
Rain Showers Mostly Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a low around 76°F [25°C]. East southeast wind to around 4 mph [7 kph], with wind gusts to near 6 mph [9 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 66°F [20°C] with a humidity of 55% and a barometric pressure around 29.80 in [1009 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.02 in [0.4 mm].
Thursday
Rain Showers Mostly Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a high near 99°F [37°C]. northwest wind to around 2 mph [4 kph], with wind gusts to near 12 mph [19 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 68°F [20°C] with a humidity of 67% and a barometric pressure around 29.78 in [1008 mb]. The UVI forecast is null. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.01 in [0.3 mm].
Thursday Night
Isolated Showers Partly Cloudy with Isolated Showers with a low around 73°F [23°C]. North northwest wind to around 4 mph [7 kph], with wind gusts to near 10 mph [16 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 70°F [22°C] with a humidity of 72% and a barometric pressure around 29.76 in [1008 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.04 in [1.1 mm].
Friday
Rain Showers Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a high near 95°F [35°C]. Southwest wind to around 2 mph [3 kph], with wind gusts to near 6 mph [9 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 71°F [22°C] with a humidity of 83% and a barometric pressure around 29.78 in [1008 mb]. The UVI forecast is null. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.01 in [0.2 mm].
Friday Night
Rain Showers Partly Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a low around 73°F [23°C]. East wind to around 3 mph [4 kph], with wind gusts to near 5 mph [8 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 68°F [21°C] with a humidity of 58% and a barometric pressure around 29.77 in [1008 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.07 in [1.8 mm].



QPF - Max Wind Speed - Max Humidity - Snowfall - Ice Accumulation
  7 Day and Night - QPF Forecast for Conceicao Do Araguaia, BR
Today: 0.1 mm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.4 mm | 0.01 in
Sunday Night: 0.1 mm | 0.00 in
Monday: 2.1 mm | 0.08 in
Monday Night: 0.9 mm | 0.04 in
Tuesday: 2.7 mm | 0.11 in
Tuesday Night: 1 mm | 0.04 in
Wednesday: 0.3 mm | 0.01 in
Wednesday Night: 0.4 mm | 0.02 in
Thursday: 0.3 mm | 0.01 in
Thursday Night: 1.1 mm | 0.04 in
Friday: 0.2 mm | 0.01 in
Friday Night: 1.8 mm | 0.07 in

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Wind Speed Forecast for Conceicao Do Araguaia, BR
Today: SE @ 19 kph | 12 mph
Tonight: WNW @ 9 kph | 6 mph
Sunday: N @ 28 kph | 17 mph
Sunday Night: NNW @ 37 kph | 23 mph
Monday: NNE @ 31 kph | 19 mph
Monday Night: ESE @ 33 kph | 20 mph
Tuesday: SW @ 28 kph | 18 mph
Tuesday Night: W @ 21 kph | 13 mph
Wednesday: WSW @ 27 kph | 17 mph
Wednesday Night: ESE @ 9 kph | 6 mph
Thursday: NW @ 19 kph | 12 mph
Thursday Night: NNW @ 16 kph | 10 mph
Friday: SW @ 9 kph | 6 mph
Friday Night: E @ 8 kph | 5 mph

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Humidity Forecast for Conceicao Do Araguaia, BR
Today: 70 %
Tonight: 66 %
Sunday: 59 %
Sunday Night: 71 %
Monday: 89 %
Monday Night: 90 %
Tuesday: 83 %
Tuesday Night: 90 %
Wednesday: 80 %
Wednesday Night: 75 %
Thursday: 68 %
Thursday Night: 92 %
Friday: 83 %
Friday Night: 91 %

  7 Day and Night - Snowfall Totals Forecast for Conceicao Do Araguaia, BR
Today: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in

  7 Day and Night - Ice Accumulation Forecast for Conceicao Do Araguaia, BR
Today: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Powered by: Aeris Weather




Contact Us | Mobile
Never base any life decisions on weather information from this site or anywhere over the Internet.
Site is dedicated to our Lord & Savior Jesus Christ | Random Quotes of Jesus

Copyright © 2021 El Dorado Weather, Inc. | Site Designed By:  El Dorado Weather