Forecast Directory
US | EU | CAN
El Dorado Weather Logo
World Temps World Current Weather Conditions

Canada Temperatures Canada Current Temperature Map

Africa/Middle East Radar Africa Rain Radar

British Isles Temps United Kingdom Current Temperature Map

US Temperatures US Current Temperature Map

Australia & NZ Temps Australia Current Temperature Map

Barra Do Corda, Brazil
7 Day & Night Forecast & Conditions



Current Conditions Rainfall Data Maps Satellite 2 Satellite 1 World Climate Index
Current Barra Do Corda, Brazil Weather: Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
81°F
27°C
Heat Index: 86°F
Observed at: Imperatrize, BR Elevation: 404 ft | 123 m
Last Updated: October 16, 8:00 AM Timezone: GMT -3
 
Sky Conditions: Partly Cloudy Temperature: 81°F | 27°C
Pressure: 29.92 in | 1013 mb Dewpoint: 73°F | 23°C
Humidity: 79% Wind: ENE 7 mph | ENE 11 kph
Feels Like: 86°F | 30°C Visibility: 30.0 mi | 48.3 km
Today's QPF: 0.00 in | 0.00 mm Lat/Long: -5.51 | -45.24
Sunrise: 5:48 AM Sunset: 6:02 PM

7 Day Graphical ForecastValid: 7:00 AM 10/16/2021
Today
Today's Weather Forecast For Barra Do Corda, Brazil is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
38 |24 °C
100 |75 °F
17% Chance
Precipitation
Sunday
Sunday's Weather Forecast For Barra Do Corda, Brazil is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
37 |24 °C
99 |75 °F
17% Chance
Precipitation
Monday
Monday's Weather Forecast For Barra Do Corda, Brazil is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
36 |22 °C
97 |72 °F
17% Chance
Precipitation
Tuesday
Tuesday's Weather Forecast For Barra Do Corda, Brazil is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
36 |22 °C
97 |72 °F
17% Chance
Precipitation
Wednesday
Wednesday's Weather Forecast For Barra Do Corda, Brazil is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
35 |24 °C
96 |75 °F
17% Chance
Precipitation
Thursday
Thursday's Weather Forecast For Barra Do Corda, Brazil is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
36 |24 °C
97 |75 °F
17% Chance
Precipitation
Friday
Friday's Weather Forecast For Barra Do Corda, Brazil is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
36 |23 °C
96 |73 °F
17% Chance
Precipitation

7 Hour Graphical Forecast Valid: 7:00 AM 10/16/2021
9 AM
9AMweather forecast forBarra Do Corda, Brazil is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
30 °C
87 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
10 AM
10AMweather forecast forBarra Do Corda, Brazil is Mostly Sunny
Mostly Sunny
34 °C
93 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
11 AM
11AMweather forecast forBarra Do Corda, Brazil is Mostly Sunny
Mostly Sunny
36 °C
96 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
12 PM
12PMweather forecast forBarra Do Corda, Brazil is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
37 °C
98 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
1 PM
1PMweather forecast forBarra Do Corda, Brazil is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
37 °C
98 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
2 PM
2PMweather forecast forBarra Do Corda, Brazil is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
37 °C
98 °F
17% Chance
Precipitation
3 PM
3PMweather forecast forBarra Do Corda, Brazil is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
37 °C
98 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation

7 Day Textual Forecast - with QPF, Max Wind, Humidity, Snowfall, & Ice Accumulation Forecasts
7 Day & Night Weather Forecast for Barra Do Corda, BR - ( Fahrenheit & Celsius)
Valid: 7:00 AM 10/16/2021
Today
Rain Showers Partly Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a high near 100°F [38°C]. Northeast wind to around 3 mph [4 kph], with wind gusts to near 11 mph [18 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 71°F [22°C] with a humidity of 83% and a barometric pressure around 29.83 in [1010 mb]. The UVI forecast is 12. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Tonight
Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy with a low around 75°F [24°C]. North northwest wind to around 6 mph [9 kph], with wind gusts to near 23 mph [37 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 61°F [22°C] with a humidity of 41% and a barometric pressure around 29.80 in [1009 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Sunday
Rain Showers Partly Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a high near 99°F [37°C]. North wind to around 6 mph [9 kph], with wind gusts to near 12 mph [20 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 71°F [22°C] with a humidity of 78% and a barometric pressure around 29.82 in [1010 mb]. The UVI forecast is 13. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.02 in [0.4 mm].
Sunday Night
Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy with a low around 75°F [24°C]. North northwest wind to around 4 mph [7 kph], with wind gusts to near 19 mph [31 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 67°F [21°C] with a humidity of 64% and a barometric pressure around 29.82 in [1010 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Monday
Rain Showers Partly Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a high near 97°F [36°C]. "NNE" wind to around 7 mph [12 kph], with wind gusts to near 19 mph [31 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 70°F [21°C] with a humidity of 76% and a barometric pressure around 29.81 in [1010 mb]. The UVI forecast is 13. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.1 mm].
Monday Night
Mostly Clear Mostly Clear with a low around 72°F [22°C]. Southwest wind to around 2 mph [4 kph], with wind gusts to near 23 mph [37 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 65°F [21°C] with a humidity of 53% and a barometric pressure around 29.80 in [1009 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Tuesday
Rain Showers Partly Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a high near 97°F [36°C]. Northeast wind to around 5 mph [8 kph], with wind gusts to near 15 mph [24 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 70°F [21°C] with a humidity of 81% and a barometric pressure around 29.83 in [1010 mb]. The UVI forecast is 13. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.01 in [0.3 mm].
Tuesday Night
Rain Showers Mostly Clear with Light Rain Showers with a low around 72°F [22°C]. West southwest wind to around 2 mph [4 kph], with wind gusts to near 21 mph [34 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 64°F [21°C] with a humidity of 55% and a barometric pressure around 29.83 in [1010 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.02 in [0.4 mm].
Wednesday
Rain Showers Mostly Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a high near 96°F [35°C]. "NNE" wind to around 4 mph [6 kph], with wind gusts to near 14 mph [23 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 70°F [21°C] with a humidity of 83% and a barometric pressure around 29.83 in [1010 mb]. The UVI forecast is 6. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.1 mm].
Wednesday Night
Mostly Clear Mostly Clear with a low around 75°F [24°C]. West southwest wind to around 1 mph [2 kph], with wind gusts to near 24 mph [39 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 64°F [20°C] with a humidity of 51% and a barometric pressure around 29.81 in [1010 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Thursday
Rain Showers Partly Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a high near 97°F [36°C]. North wind to around 4 mph [6 kph], with wind gusts to near 11 mph [18 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 68°F [20°C] with a humidity of 71% and a barometric pressure around 29.80 in [1009 mb]. The UVI forecast is null. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.1 mm].
Thursday Night
Clear Clear with a low around 75°F [24°C]. "NNE" wind to around 4 mph [6 kph], with wind gusts to near 23 mph [37 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 65°F [21°C] with a humidity of 52% and a barometric pressure around 29.77 in [1008 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Friday
Rain Showers Mostly Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a high near 96°F [36°C]. "NNE" wind to around 5 mph [9 kph], with wind gusts to near 17 mph [27 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 68°F [21°C] with a humidity of 70% and a barometric pressure around 29.78 in [1008 mb]. The UVI forecast is null. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.03 in [0.8 mm].
Friday Night
Rain Showers Partly Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a low around 73°F [23°C]. East northeast wind to around 3 mph [5 kph], with wind gusts to near 20 mph [33 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 69°F [22°C] with a humidity of 66% and a barometric pressure around 29.79 in [1009 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 40% with a qpf of 0.1 in [2.6 mm].



QPF - Max Wind Speed - Max Humidity - Snowfall - Ice Accumulation
  7 Day and Night - QPF Forecast for Barra Do Corda, BR
Today: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.4 mm | 0.02 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.1 mm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.3 mm | 0.01 in
Tuesday Night: 0.4 mm | 0.02 in
Wednesday: 0.1 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.1 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.8 mm | 0.03 in
Friday Night: 2.6 mm | 0.1 in

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Wind Speed Forecast for Barra Do Corda, BR
Today: NE @ 18 kph | 11 mph
Tonight: NNW @ 37 kph | 23 mph
Sunday: N @ 20 kph | 12 mph
Sunday Night: NNW @ 41 kph | 26 mph
Monday: NNE @ 31 kph | 19 mph
Monday Night: SW @ 37 kph | 23 mph
Tuesday: NE @ 24 kph | 15 mph
Tuesday Night: WSW @ 34 kph | 21 mph
Wednesday: NNE @ 23 kph | 14 mph
Wednesday Night: WSW @ 39 kph | 24 mph
Thursday: N @ 18 kph | 11 mph
Thursday Night: NNE @ 37 kph | 23 mph
Friday: NNE @ 27 kph | 17 mph
Friday Night: ENE @ 33 kph | 20 mph

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Humidity Forecast for Barra Do Corda, BR
Today: 83 %
Tonight: 86 %
Sunday: 78 %
Sunday Night: 85 %
Monday: 76 %
Monday Night: 92 %
Tuesday: 81 %
Tuesday Night: 91 %
Wednesday: 83 %
Wednesday Night: 82 %
Thursday: 71 %
Thursday Night: 81 %
Friday: 70 %
Friday Night: 95 %

  7 Day and Night - Snowfall Totals Forecast for Barra Do Corda, BR
Today: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in

  7 Day and Night - Ice Accumulation Forecast for Barra Do Corda, BR
Today: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Powered by: Aeris Weather




Contact Us | Mobile
Never base any life decisions on weather information from this site or anywhere over the Internet.
Site is dedicated to our Lord & Savior Jesus Christ | Random Quotes of Jesus

Copyright © 2021 El Dorado Weather, Inc. | Site Designed By:  El Dorado Weather