Forecast Directory
US | CAN
El Dorado Weather Logo
Ostend, Belgium
7 Day & Night Forecast & Conditions



Current Conditions Current Temperautes Radar Satellite World Climate Index
Current Ostend, Belgium Weather: Mostly Sunny
Mostly Sunny
64°F
18°C
Observed at: Oostende Airport, BE Elevation: 16 ft | 5 m
Last Updated: September 21, 3:20 PM Timezone: GMT +2
 
Sky Conditions: Mostly Sunny Temperature: 64°F | 18°C
Pressure: 30.45 in | 1031 mb Dewpoint: 43°F | 6°C
Humidity: 46% Wind: N 10 mph | N 17 kph
Feels Like: 64°F | 17.8°C Visibility: 7.0 mi | 11.3 km
Today's QPF: 0.00 in | 0.00 mm Lat/Long: 51.22 | 2.93
Sunrise: 7:33 AM Sunset: 7:49 PM

7 Day Graphical ForecastValid: 7:00 AM 9/21/2021
Today
Today's Weather Forecast For Ostend, Belgium is Mostly Sunny
Mostly Sunny
18 |11 °C
64 |52 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
Wednesday
Wednesday's Weather Forecast For Ostend, Belgium is Mostly Cloudy
Mostly Cloudy
19 |14 °C
66 |57 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
Thursday
Thursday's Weather Forecast For Ostend, Belgium is Mostly Cloudy
Mostly Cloudy
18 |16 °C
64 |61 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
Friday
Friday's Weather Forecast For Ostend, Belgium is Mostly Sunny
Mostly Sunny
19 |16 °C
67 |62 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
Saturday
Saturday's Weather Forecast For Ostend, Belgium is Mostly Cloudy
Mostly Cloudy
21 |16 °C
69 |61 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
Sunday
Sunday's Weather Forecast For Ostend, Belgium is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
16 |13 °C
61 |55 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
Monday
Monday's Weather Forecast For Ostend, Belgium is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
15 |10 °C
59 |50 °F
17% Chance
Precipitation

7 Hour Graphical Forecast Valid: 7:00 AM 9/21/2021
4 PM
4PMweather forecast forOstend, Belgium is Cloudy
Cloudy
18 °C
64 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
5 PM
5PMweather forecast forOstend, Belgium is Cloudy
Cloudy
18 °C
64 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
6 PM
6PMweather forecast forOstend, Belgium is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
17 °C
63 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
7 PM
7PMweather forecast forOstend, Belgium is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
17 °C
62 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
8 PM
8PMweather forecast forOstend, Belgium is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
16 °C
61 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
9 PM
9PMweather forecast forOstend, Belgium is Cloudy
Cloudy
15 °C
60 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
10 PM
10PMweather forecast forOstend, Belgium is Cloudy
Cloudy
15 °C
59 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation

7 Day Textual Forecast - with QPF, Max Wind, Humidity, Snowfall, & Ice Accumulation Forecasts
7 Day & Night Weather Forecast for Ostend, BE - ( Fahrenheit & Celsius)
Valid: 7:00 AM 9/21/2021
Today
Mostly Sunny Mostly Sunny with a high near 64°F [18°C]. East wind to around 3 mph [5 kph], with wind gusts to near 9 mph [14 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 47°F [10°C] with a humidity of 85% and a barometric pressure around 30.42 in [1030 mb]. The UVI forecast is 4. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Tonight
Mostly Cloudy Mostly Cloudy with a low around 52°F [11°C]. North northwest wind to around 5 mph [8 kph], with wind gusts to near 9 mph [14 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 52°F [12°C] with a humidity of 69% and a barometric pressure around 30.42 in [1030 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Wednesday
Mostly Cloudy Mostly Cloudy with a high near 66°F [19°C]. South southwest wind to around 6 mph [9 kph], with wind gusts to near 13 mph [20 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 49°F [13°C] with a humidity of 88% and a barometric pressure around 30.37 in [1028 mb]. The UVI forecast is 4. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Wednesday Night
Mostly Clear Mostly Clear with a low around 57°F [14°C]. West wind to around 5 mph [8 kph], with wind gusts to near 30 mph [48 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 56°F [14°C] with a humidity of 75% and a barometric pressure around 30.23 in [1024 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Thursday
Mostly Cloudy Mostly Cloudy with a high near 64°F [18°C]. Southwest wind to around 12 mph [19 kph], with wind gusts to near 30 mph [48 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 57°F [15°C] with a humidity of 94% and a barometric pressure around 30.12 in [1020 mb]. The UVI forecast is 4. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Thursday Night
Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy with a low around 61°F [16°C]. West southwest wind to around 11 mph [17 kph], with wind gusts to near 20 mph [33 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 59°F [16°C] with a humidity of 83% and a barometric pressure around 30.05 in [1018 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Friday
Mostly Sunny Mostly Sunny with a high near 67°F [19°C]. West southwest wind to around 11 mph [18 kph], with wind gusts to near 23 mph [37 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 58°F [15°C] with a humidity of 90% and a barometric pressure around 30.01 in [1016 mb]. The UVI forecast is 4. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Friday Night
Mostly Cloudy Mostly Cloudy with a low around 62°F [16°C]. West southwest wind to around 12 mph [19 kph], with wind gusts to near 23 mph [36 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 59°F [16°C] with a humidity of 80% and a barometric pressure around 30.02 in [1017 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Saturday
Mostly Cloudy Mostly Cloudy with a high near 69°F [21°C]. Southwest wind to around 7 mph [11 kph], with wind gusts to near 15 mph [24 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 62°F [17°C] with a humidity of 96% and a barometric pressure around 30.04 in [1017 mb]. The UVI forecast is 3. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Saturday Night
Mostly Cloudy Mostly Cloudy with a low around 61°F [16°C]. northwest wind to around 4 mph [6 kph], with wind gusts to near 9 mph [15 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 62°F [17°C] with a humidity of 88% and a barometric pressure around 30.02 in [1017 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Sunday
Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy with a high near 61°F [16°C]. South southeast wind to around 6 mph [9 kph], with wind gusts to near 22 mph [36 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 57°F [14°C] with a humidity of 88% and a barometric pressure around 29.96 in [1015 mb]. The UVI forecast is null. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Sunday Night
Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy with a low around 55°F [13°C]. West southwest wind to around 13 mph [21 kph], with wind gusts to near 25 mph [41 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 52°F [11°C] with a humidity of 77% and a barometric pressure around 30.01 in [1016 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Monday
Rain Showers Mostly Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a high near 59°F [15°C]. South southwest wind to around 14 mph [23 kph], with wind gusts to near 28 mph [45 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 51°F [12°C] with a humidity of 83% and a barometric pressure around 30.13 in [1020 mb]. The UVI forecast is null. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.02 in [0.5 mm].
Monday Night
Cloudy Cloudy with a low around 50°F [10°C]. West wind to around 6 mph [10 kph], with wind gusts to near 8 mph [13 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 45°F [7°C] with a humidity of 72% and a barometric pressure around 30.28 in [1026 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].



QPF - Max Wind Speed - Max Humidity - Snowfall - Ice Accumulation
  7 Day and Night - QPF Forecast for Ostend, BE
Today: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.5 mm | 0.02 in
Monday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Wind Speed Forecast for Ostend, BE
Today: E @ 14 kph | 9 mph
Tonight: NNW @ 14 kph | 9 mph
Wednesday: SSW @ 20 kph | 13 mph
Wednesday Night: W @ 31 kph | 19 mph
Thursday: SW @ 48 kph | 30 mph
Thursday Night: WSW @ 33 kph | 20 mph
Friday: WSW @ 37 kph | 23 mph
Friday Night: WSW @ 36 kph | 23 mph
Saturday: SW @ 24 kph | 15 mph
Saturday Night: NW @ 15 kph | 9 mph
Sunday: SSE @ 36 kph | 22 mph
Sunday Night: WSW @ 41 kph | 25 mph
Monday: SSW @ 45 kph | 28 mph
Monday Night: W @ 13 kph | 8 mph

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Humidity Forecast for Ostend, BE
Today: 88 %
Tonight: 91 %
Wednesday: 88 %
Wednesday Night: 95 %
Thursday: 94 %
Thursday Night: 96 %
Friday: 90 %
Friday Night: 96 %
Saturday: 97 %
Saturday Night: 92 %
Sunday: 94 %
Sunday Night: 86 %
Monday: 89 %
Monday Night: 78 %

  7 Day and Night - Snowfall Totals Forecast for Ostend, BE
Today: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in

  7 Day and Night - Ice Accumulation Forecast for Ostend, BE
Today: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Powered by: Aeris Weather




Contact Us | Mobile
Never base any life decisions on weather information from this site or anywhere over the Internet.
Site is dedicated to our Lord & Savior Jesus Christ | Random Quotes of Jesus

Copyright © 2021 El Dorado Weather, Inc. | Site Designed By:  El Dorado Weather