Forecast Directory
US | CAN
El Dorado Weather Logo
Viciebsk, Belarus
7 Day & Night Forecast & Conditions



Current Conditions MapsRadar Satellite Alerts World Climate Index
Current Viciebsk, Belarus Weather: Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
48°F
9°C
Wind Chill: 44°F
Observed at: Minsk, BY Elevation: 673 ft | 205 m
Last Updated: May 7, 10:30 AM Timezone: GMT +3
 
Sky Conditions: Partly Cloudy Temperature: 48°F | 9°C
Pressure: 29.75 in | 1007 mb Dewpoint: 37°F | 3°C
Humidity: 66% Wind: S 9 mph | S 14 kph
Feels Like: 44°F | 6.7°C Visibility: 30.0 mi | 48.3 km
Today's QPF: 0.02 in | 0.6 mm Lat/Long: 55.19 | 30.2
Sunrise: 5:19 AM Sunset: 8:49 PM

7 Day Graphical ForecastValid: 7:00 AM 5/7/2021
Today
Today's Weather Forecast For Viciebsk, Belarus is Showers
Showers
11 |6 °C
52 |43 °F
20% Chance
Precipitation
Saturday
Saturday's Weather Forecast For Viciebsk, Belarus is Cloudy
Cloudy
9 |0 °C
48 |32 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
Sunday
Sunday's Weather Forecast For Viciebsk, Belarus is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
11 |4 °C
53 |39 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
Monday
Monday's Weather Forecast For Viciebsk, Belarus is Mostly Sunny
Mostly Sunny
17 |7 °C
63 |44 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
Tuesday
Tuesday's Weather Forecast For Viciebsk, Belarus is Sunny
Sunny
19 |9 °C
66 |47 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
Wednesday
Wednesday's Weather Forecast For Viciebsk, Belarus is Sunny
Sunny
19 |10 °C
67 |50 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
Thursday
Thursday's Weather Forecast For Viciebsk, Belarus is Isolated Showers
Isolated Showers
19 |9 °C
67 |49 °F
14% Chance
Precipitation

7 Hour Graphical Forecast Valid: 7:00 AM 5/7/2021
11 AM
11AMweather forecast forViciebsk, Belarus is Mostly Cloudy
Mostly Cloudy
11 °C
51 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
12 PM
12PMweather forecast forViciebsk, Belarus is Cloudy
Cloudy
11 °C
51 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
1 PM
1PMweather forecast forViciebsk, Belarus is Cloudy
Cloudy
11 °C
52 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
2 PM
2PMweather forecast forViciebsk, Belarus is Showers
Showers
11 °C
52 °F
20% Chance
Precipitation
3 PM
3PMweather forecast forViciebsk, Belarus is Cloudy
Cloudy
11 °C
52 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
4 PM
4PMweather forecast forViciebsk, Belarus is Showers
Showers
11 °C
52 °F
20% Chance
Precipitation
5 PM
5PMweather forecast forViciebsk, Belarus is Showers
Showers
11 °C
52 °F
20% Chance
Precipitation

7 Day Textual Forecast - with QPF, Max Wind, Humidity, Snowfall, & Ice Accumulation Forecasts
7 Day & Night Weather Forecast for Viciebsk, BY - ( Fahrenheit & Celsius)
Valid: 7:00 AM 5/7/2021
Today
Showers Mostly Cloudy with Light Showers with a high near 52°F [11°C]. South wind to around 6 mph [10 kph], with wind gusts to near 28 mph [46 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 32°F [6°C] with a humidity of 76% and a barometric pressure around 29.76 in [1008 mb]. The UVI forecast is 4. Chance of precipitation is 20% with a qpf of 0.02 in [0.6 mm].
Tonight
Light Rain Cloudy with Light Rain with a low around 43°F [6°C]. South southeast wind to around 5 mph [9 kph], with wind gusts to near 20 mph [32 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 44°F [7°C] with a humidity of 79% and a barometric pressure around 29.66 in [1004 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 20% with a qpf of 0.07 in [1.84 mm].
Saturday
Cloudy Cloudy with a high near 48°F [9°C]. northwest wind to around 8 mph [14 kph], with wind gusts to near 29 mph [47 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 38°F [3°C] with a humidity of 86% and a barometric pressure around 29.75 in [1008 mb]. The UVI forecast is 2. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Saturday Night
Mostly Clear Mostly Clear with a low around 32°F [0°C]. West northwest wind to around 11 mph [18 kph], with wind gusts to near 20 mph [33 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 28°F [-1°C] with a humidity of 50% and a barometric pressure around 29.99 in [1016 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Sunday
Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy with a high near 53°F [11°C]. West northwest wind to around 7 mph [10 kph], with wind gusts to near 20 mph [33 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 29°F [-1°C] with a humidity of 81% and a barometric pressure around 30.21 in [1023 mb]. The UVI forecast is 4. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Sunday Night
Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy with a low around 39°F [4°C]. Southwest wind to around 5 mph [7 kph], with wind gusts to near 16 mph [26 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 30°F [1°C] with a humidity of 43% and a barometric pressure around 30.31 in [1027 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Monday
Mostly Sunny Mostly Sunny with a high near 63°F [17°C]. South southeast wind to around 7 mph [12 kph], with wind gusts to near 25 mph [41 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 32°F [5°C] with a humidity of 71% and a barometric pressure around 30.37 in [1028 mb]. The UVI forecast is 5. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Monday Night
Clear Clear with a low around 44°F [7°C]. South wind to around 8 mph [13 kph], with wind gusts to near 19 mph [31 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 41°F [5°C] with a humidity of 50% and a barometric pressure around 30.38 in [1029 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Tuesday
Sunny Sunny with a high near 66°F [19°C]. South southeast wind to around 6 mph [9 kph], with wind gusts to near 19 mph [31 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 37°F [5°C] with a humidity of 69% and a barometric pressure around 30.39 in [1029 mb]. The UVI forecast is 6. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Tuesday Night
Clear Clear with a low around 47°F [9°C]. Southeast wind to around 6 mph [10 kph], with wind gusts to near 17 mph [27 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 41°F [8°C] with a humidity of 46% and a barometric pressure around 30.33 in [1027 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Wednesday
Sunny Sunny with a high near 67°F [19°C]. Southeast wind to around 8 mph [12 kph], with wind gusts to near 16 mph [26 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 45°F [11°C] with a humidity of 83% and a barometric pressure around 30.23 in [1024 mb]. The UVI forecast is null. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Wednesday Night
Mostly Clear Mostly Clear with a low around 50°F [10°C]. East southeast wind to around 9 mph [14 kph], with wind gusts to near 24 mph [38 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 51°F [11°C] with a humidity of 68% and a barometric pressure around 30.15 in [1021 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Thursday
Isolated Showers Partly Cloudy with Isolated Showers with a high near 67°F [19°C]. East wind to around 9 mph [14 kph], with wind gusts to near 22 mph [35 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 50°F [14°C] with a humidity of 87% and a barometric pressure around 30.07 in [1018 mb]. The UVI forecast is null. Chance of precipitation is 14% with a qpf of 0.09 in [2.2 mm].
Thursday Night
Rain Showers Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a low around 49°F [9°C]. East southeast wind to around 9 mph [15 kph], with wind gusts to near 27 mph [43 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 56°F [13°C] with a humidity of 83% and a barometric pressure around 29.93 in [1014 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.16 in [4.14 mm].



QPF - Max Wind Speed - Max Humidity - Snowfall - Ice Accumulation
  7 Day and Night - QPF Forecast for Viciebsk, BY
Today: 0.6 mm | 0.02 in
Tonight: 1.84 mm | 0.07 in
Saturday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 2.2 mm | 0.09 in
Thursday Night: 4.14 mm | 0.16 in

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Wind Speed Forecast for Viciebsk, BY
Today: S @ 46 kph | 28 mph
Tonight: SSE @ 32 kph | 20 mph
Saturday: NW @ 47 kph | 29 mph
Saturday Night: WNW @ 42 kph | 26 mph
Sunday: WNW @ 33 kph | 20 mph
Sunday Night: SW @ 26 kph | 16 mph
Monday: SSE @ 41 kph | 25 mph
Monday Night: S @ 31 kph | 19 mph
Tuesday: SSE @ 31 kph | 19 mph
Tuesday Night: SE @ 27 kph | 17 mph
Wednesday: SE @ 26 kph | 16 mph
Wednesday Night: ESE @ 38 kph | 24 mph
Thursday: E @ 35 kph | 22 mph
Thursday Night: ESE @ 43 kph | 27 mph

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Humidity Forecast for Viciebsk, BY
Today: 76 %
Tonight: 96 %
Saturday: 86 %
Saturday Night: 86 %
Sunday: 81 %
Sunday Night: 73 %
Monday: 71 %
Monday Night: 76 %
Tuesday: 69 %
Tuesday Night: 92 %
Wednesday: 83 %
Wednesday Night: 93 %
Thursday: 87 %
Thursday Night: 94 %

  7 Day and Night - Snowfall Totals Forecast for Viciebsk, BY
Today: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in

  7 Day and Night - Ice Accumulation Forecast for Viciebsk, BY
Today: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Powered by: Aeris Weather




Contact Us | Mobile
Never base any life decisions on weather information from this site or anywhere over the Internet.
Site is dedicated to our Lord & Savior Jesus Christ | Random Quotes of Jesus

Copyright © 2021 El Dorado Weather, Inc. | Site Designed By:  El Dorado Weather