Forecast Directory
US | CAN
El Dorado Weather Logo
Sluck, Belarus
7 Day & Night Forecast & Conditions



Current Conditions MapsRadar Satellite Alerts World Climate Index
Current Sluck, Belarus Weather: Mostly Sunny
Mostly Sunny
50°F
10°C
Wind Chill: 50°F
Observed at: Minsk, BY Elevation: 673 ft | 205 m
Last Updated: May 7, 11:00 AM Timezone: GMT +3
 
Sky Conditions: Mostly Sunny Temperature: 50°F | 10°C
Pressure: 29.75 in | 1007 mb Dewpoint: 37°F | 3°C
Humidity: 62% Wind: SSW 9 mph | SSW 14 kph
Feels Like: 50°F | 10°C Visibility: 7.0 mi | 11.3 km
Today's QPF: 0.07 in | 1.73 mm Lat/Long: 53.03 | 27.56
Sunrise: 5:19 AM Sunset: 8:49 PM

7 Day Graphical ForecastValid: 7:00 AM 5/7/2021
Today
Today's Weather Forecast For Sluck, Belarus is Light Rain
Light Rain
13 |5 °C
56 |41 °F
20% Chance
Precipitation
Saturday
Saturday's Weather Forecast For Sluck, Belarus is Mostly Cloudy
Mostly Cloudy
10 |2 °C
50 |35 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
Sunday
Sunday's Weather Forecast For Sluck, Belarus is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
14 |5 °C
57 |41 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
Monday
Monday's Weather Forecast For Sluck, Belarus is Sunny
Sunny
19 |7 °C
66 |44 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
Tuesday
Tuesday's Weather Forecast For Sluck, Belarus is Sunny
Sunny
19 |7 °C
66 |45 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
Wednesday
Wednesday's Weather Forecast For Sluck, Belarus is Mostly Sunny
Mostly Sunny
20 |11 °C
69 |52 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
Thursday
Thursday's Weather Forecast For Sluck, Belarus is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
18 |10 °C
65 |49 °F
17% Chance
Precipitation

7 Hour Graphical Forecast Valid: 7:00 AM 5/7/2021
12 PM
12PMweather forecast forSluck, Belarus is Cloudy
Cloudy
13 °C
55 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
1 PM
1PMweather forecast forSluck, Belarus is Showers
Showers
12 °C
54 °F
20% Chance
Precipitation
2 PM
2PMweather forecast forSluck, Belarus is Isolated Showers
Isolated Showers
11 °C
52 °F
20% Chance
Precipitation
3 PM
3PMweather forecast forSluck, Belarus is Isolated Showers
Isolated Showers
11 °C
51 °F
20% Chance
Precipitation
4 PM
4PMweather forecast forSluck, Belarus is Light Rain
Light Rain
11 °C
51 °F
20% Chance
Precipitation
5 PM
5PMweather forecast forSluck, Belarus is Cloudy
Cloudy
11 °C
52 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
6 PM
6PMweather forecast forSluck, Belarus is Isolated Showers
Isolated Showers
10 °C
51 °F
20% Chance
Precipitation

7 Day Textual Forecast - with QPF, Max Wind, Humidity, Snowfall, & Ice Accumulation Forecasts
7 Day & Night Weather Forecast for Sluck, BY - ( Fahrenheit & Celsius)
Valid: 7:00 AM 5/7/2021
Today
Light Rain Mostly Cloudy with Light Rain with a high near 56°F [13°C]. South wind to around 6 mph [10 kph], with wind gusts to near 30 mph [48 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 34°F [7°C] with a humidity of 80% and a barometric pressure around 29.74 in [1007 mb]. The UVI forecast is 3. Chance of precipitation is 20% with a qpf of 0.07 in [1.73 mm].
Tonight
Light Rain Mostly Cloudy with Light Rain with a low around 41°F [5°C]. South southeast wind to around 6 mph [10 kph], with wind gusts to near 21 mph [34 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 46°F [8°C] with a humidity of 84% and a barometric pressure around 29.68 in [1005 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 20% with a qpf of 0.01 in [0.29 mm].
Saturday
Mostly Cloudy Mostly Cloudy with a high near 50°F [10°C]. northwest wind to around 10 mph [17 kph], with wind gusts to near 32 mph [52 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 36°F [3°C] with a humidity of 83% and a barometric pressure around 29.86 in [1011 mb]. The UVI forecast is 3. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Saturday Night
Mostly Clear Mostly Clear with a low around 35°F [2°C]. northwest wind to around 11 mph [17 kph], with wind gusts to near 18 mph [29 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 30°F [0°C] with a humidity of 48% and a barometric pressure around 30.09 in [1019 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Sunday
Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy with a high near 57°F [14°C]. West wind to around 3 mph [5 kph], with wind gusts to near 18 mph [29 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 33°F [3°C] with a humidity of 85% and a barometric pressure around 30.25 in [1025 mb]. The UVI forecast is 4. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Sunday Night
Mostly Clear Mostly Clear with a low around 41°F [5°C]. South southwest wind to around 4 mph [7 kph], with wind gusts to near 12 mph [20 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 33°F [3°C] with a humidity of 41% and a barometric pressure around 30.30 in [1026 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Monday
Sunny Sunny with a high near 66°F [19°C]. South southeast wind to around 7 mph [11 kph], with wind gusts to near 26 mph [41 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 34°F [5°C] with a humidity of 71% and a barometric pressure around 30.34 in [1027 mb]. The UVI forecast is 6. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Monday Night
Clear Clear with a low around 44°F [7°C]. South southeast wind to around 10 mph [16 kph], with wind gusts to near 20 mph [33 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 40°F [6°C] with a humidity of 44% and a barometric pressure around 30.33 in [1027 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Tuesday
Sunny Sunny with a high near 66°F [19°C]. Southeast wind to around 8 mph [12 kph], with wind gusts to near 25 mph [39 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 36°F [4°C] with a humidity of 67% and a barometric pressure around 30.32 in [1027 mb]. The UVI forecast is 6. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Tuesday Night
Clear Clear with a low around 45°F [7°C]. Southeast wind to around 9 mph [14 kph], with wind gusts to near 20 mph [33 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 40°F [6°C] with a humidity of 43% and a barometric pressure around 30.24 in [1024 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Wednesday
Mostly Sunny Mostly Sunny with a high near 69°F [20°C]. East southeast wind to around 9 mph [15 kph], with wind gusts to near 20 mph [32 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 45°F [12°C] with a humidity of 87% and a barometric pressure around 30.12 in [1020 mb]. The UVI forecast is null. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Wednesday Night
Mostly Clear Mostly Clear with a low around 52°F [11°C]. East southeast wind to around 12 mph [19 kph], with wind gusts to near 27 mph [44 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 54°F [12°C] with a humidity of 68% and a barometric pressure around 30.03 in [1017 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Thursday
Rain Showers Partly Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a high near 65°F [18°C]. East wind to around 13 mph [20 kph], with wind gusts to near 23 mph [36 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 51°F [11°C] with a humidity of 90% and a barometric pressure around 29.97 in [1015 mb]. The UVI forecast is null. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.12 mm].
Thursday Night
Rain Showers Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a low around 49°F [10°C]. Southeast wind to around 7 mph [12 kph], with wind gusts to near 18 mph [29 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 48°F [9°C] with a humidity of 65% and a barometric pressure around 29.87 in [1012 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 40% with a qpf of 0.2 in [5.19 mm].



QPF - Max Wind Speed - Max Humidity - Snowfall - Ice Accumulation
  7 Day and Night - QPF Forecast for Sluck, BY
Today: 1.73 mm | 0.07 in
Tonight: 0.29 mm | 0.01 in
Saturday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.12 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 5.19 mm | 0.2 in

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Wind Speed Forecast for Sluck, BY
Today: S @ 48 kph | 30 mph
Tonight: SSE @ 34 kph | 21 mph
Saturday: NW @ 52 kph | 32 mph
Saturday Night: NW @ 41 kph | 25 mph
Sunday: W @ 29 kph | 18 mph
Sunday Night: SSW @ 20 kph | 12 mph
Monday: SSE @ 41 kph | 26 mph
Monday Night: SSE @ 33 kph | 20 mph
Tuesday: SE @ 39 kph | 25 mph
Tuesday Night: SE @ 33 kph | 20 mph
Wednesday: ESE @ 32 kph | 20 mph
Wednesday Night: ESE @ 44 kph | 27 mph
Thursday: E @ 36 kph | 23 mph
Thursday Night: SE @ 29 kph | 18 mph

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Humidity Forecast for Sluck, BY
Today: 80 %
Tonight: 94 %
Saturday: 83 %
Saturday Night: 88 %
Sunday: 85 %
Sunday Night: 75 %
Monday: 71 %
Monday Night: 71 %
Tuesday: 67 %
Tuesday Night: 93 %
Wednesday: 87 %
Wednesday Night: 96 %
Thursday: 90 %
Thursday Night: 95 %

  7 Day and Night - Snowfall Totals Forecast for Sluck, BY
Today: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in

  7 Day and Night - Ice Accumulation Forecast for Sluck, BY
Today: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Powered by: Aeris Weather




Contact Us | Mobile
Never base any life decisions on weather information from this site or anywhere over the Internet.
Site is dedicated to our Lord & Savior Jesus Christ | Random Quotes of Jesus

Copyright © 2021 El Dorado Weather, Inc. | Site Designed By:  El Dorado Weather