Forecast Directory
US | CAN
El Dorado Weather Logo
Luzhesno, Belarus
7 Day & Night Forecast & Conditions



Current Conditions MapsRadar Satellite Alerts World Climate Index
Current Luzhesno, Belarus Weather: Mostly Sunny
Mostly Sunny
46°F
8°C
Wind Chill: 41°F
Observed at: Minsk, BY Elevation: 673 ft | 205 m
Last Updated: May 7, 9:30 AM Timezone: GMT +3
 
Sky Conditions: Mostly Sunny Temperature: 46°F | 8°C
Pressure: 29.78 in | 1008 mb Dewpoint: 37°F | 3°C
Humidity: 71% Wind: SSW 9 mph | SSW 14 kph
Feels Like: 41°F | 5°C Visibility: 7.0 mi | 11.3 km
Today's QPF: 0.00 in | 0.00 mm Lat/Long: 55.25 | 30.14
Sunrise: 5:19 AM Sunset: 8:49 PM

7 Day Graphical ForecastValid: 7:00 AM 5/7/2021
Today
Today's Weather Forecast For Luzhesno, Belarus is Mostly Cloudy
Mostly Cloudy
11 |6 °C
53 |42 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
Saturday
Saturday's Weather Forecast For Luzhesno, Belarus is Cloudy
Cloudy
9 |0 °C
47 |32 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
Sunday
Sunday's Weather Forecast For Luzhesno, Belarus is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
11 |4 °C
53 |38 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
Monday
Monday's Weather Forecast For Luzhesno, Belarus is Mostly Sunny
Mostly Sunny
17 |6 °C
63 |43 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
Tuesday
Tuesday's Weather Forecast For Luzhesno, Belarus is Sunny
Sunny
19 |9 °C
66 |48 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
Wednesday
Wednesday's Weather Forecast For Luzhesno, Belarus is Sunny
Sunny
19 |10 °C
67 |50 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
Thursday
Thursday's Weather Forecast For Luzhesno, Belarus is Isolated Showers
Isolated Showers
19 |10 °C
67 |49 °F
14% Chance
Precipitation

7 Hour Graphical Forecast Valid: 7:00 AM 5/7/2021
11 AM
11AMweather forecast forLuzhesno, Belarus is Mostly Cloudy
Mostly Cloudy
11 °C
51 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
12 PM
12PMweather forecast forLuzhesno, Belarus is Cloudy
Cloudy
11 °C
52 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
1 PM
1PMweather forecast forLuzhesno, Belarus is Cloudy
Cloudy
11 °C
52 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
2 PM
2PMweather forecast forLuzhesno, Belarus is Cloudy
Cloudy
11 °C
52 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
3 PM
3PMweather forecast forLuzhesno, Belarus is Cloudy
Cloudy
11 °C
52 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
4 PM
4PMweather forecast forLuzhesno, Belarus is Cloudy
Cloudy
11 °C
52 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
5 PM
5PMweather forecast forLuzhesno, Belarus is Cloudy
Cloudy
11 °C
52 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation

7 Day Textual Forecast - with QPF, Max Wind, Humidity, Snowfall, & Ice Accumulation Forecasts
7 Day & Night Weather Forecast for Luzhesno, BY - ( Fahrenheit & Celsius)
Valid: 7:00 AM 5/7/2021
Today
Mostly Cloudy Mostly Cloudy with a high near 53°F [11°C]. South wind to around 7 mph [11 kph], with wind gusts to near 28 mph [45 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 32°F [6°C] with a humidity of 76% and a barometric pressure around 29.75 in [1008 mb]. The UVI forecast is 4. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Tonight
Light Rain Cloudy with Light Rain with a low around 42°F [6°C]. Southeast wind to around 5 mph [8 kph], with wind gusts to near 18 mph [29 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 45°F [7°C] with a humidity of 83% and a barometric pressure around 29.66 in [1004 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 20% with a qpf of 0.07 in [1.83 mm].
Saturday
Cloudy Cloudy with a high near 47°F [9°C]. northwest wind to around 8 mph [13 kph], with wind gusts to near 27 mph [43 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 38°F [3°C] with a humidity of 88% and a barometric pressure around 29.76 in [1008 mb]. The UVI forecast is 2. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Saturday Night
Mostly Clear Mostly Clear with a low around 32°F [0°C]. West northwest wind to around 10 mph [16 kph], with wind gusts to near 19 mph [30 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 29°F [-1°C] with a humidity of 53% and a barometric pressure around 29.99 in [1016 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Sunday
Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy with a high near 53°F [11°C]. West northwest wind to around 7 mph [11 kph], with wind gusts to near 19 mph [30 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 29°F [-1°C] with a humidity of 80% and a barometric pressure around 30.21 in [1023 mb]. The UVI forecast is 4. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Sunday Night
Mostly Clear Mostly Clear with a low around 38°F [4°C]. Southwest wind to around 4 mph [7 kph], with wind gusts to near 14 mph [22 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 33°F [2°C] with a humidity of 50% and a barometric pressure around 30.31 in [1026 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Monday
Mostly Sunny Mostly Sunny with a high near 63°F [17°C]. South wind to around 7 mph [11 kph], with wind gusts to near 25 mph [41 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 33°F [5°C] with a humidity of 74% and a barometric pressure around 30.37 in [1028 mb]. The UVI forecast is 5. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Monday Night
Clear Clear with a low around 43°F [6°C]. South wind to around 8 mph [13 kph], with wind gusts to near 19 mph [30 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 42°F [6°C] with a humidity of 54% and a barometric pressure around 30.38 in [1029 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Tuesday
Sunny Sunny with a high near 66°F [19°C]. South southeast wind to around 5 mph [9 kph], with wind gusts to near 19 mph [30 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 37°F [5°C] with a humidity of 72% and a barometric pressure around 30.39 in [1029 mb]. The UVI forecast is 5. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Tuesday Night
Clear Clear with a low around 48°F [9°C]. Southeast wind to around 6 mph [10 kph], with wind gusts to near 16 mph [26 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 43°F [8°C] with a humidity of 50% and a barometric pressure around 30.33 in [1027 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Wednesday
Sunny Sunny with a high near 67°F [19°C]. Southeast wind to around 8 mph [13 kph], with wind gusts to near 16 mph [26 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 46°F [12°C] with a humidity of 84% and a barometric pressure around 30.23 in [1024 mb]. The UVI forecast is null. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Wednesday Night
Mostly Clear Mostly Clear with a low around 50°F [10°C]. East southeast wind to around 10 mph [15 kph], with wind gusts to near 23 mph [38 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 52°F [11°C] with a humidity of 68% and a barometric pressure around 30.15 in [1021 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Thursday
Isolated Showers Partly Cloudy with Isolated Showers with a high near 67°F [19°C]. East wind to around 9 mph [14 kph], with wind gusts to near 22 mph [35 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 50°F [14°C] with a humidity of 88% and a barometric pressure around 30.07 in [1018 mb]. The UVI forecast is null. Chance of precipitation is 14% with a qpf of 0.07 in [1.74 mm].
Thursday Night
Rain Showers Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a low around 49°F [10°C]. East southeast wind to around 10 mph [16 kph], with wind gusts to near 27 mph [43 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 56°F [13°C] with a humidity of 83% and a barometric pressure around 29.93 in [1014 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.16 in [4.17 mm].



QPF - Max Wind Speed - Max Humidity - Snowfall - Ice Accumulation
  7 Day and Night - QPF Forecast for Luzhesno, BY
Today: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 1.83 mm | 0.07 in
Saturday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 1.74 mm | 0.07 in
Thursday Night: 4.17 mm | 0.16 in

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Wind Speed Forecast for Luzhesno, BY
Today: S @ 45 kph | 28 mph
Tonight: SE @ 29 kph | 18 mph
Saturday: NW @ 43 kph | 27 mph
Saturday Night: WNW @ 39 kph | 24 mph
Sunday: WNW @ 30 kph | 19 mph
Sunday Night: SW @ 22 kph | 14 mph
Monday: S @ 41 kph | 25 mph
Monday Night: S @ 30 kph | 19 mph
Tuesday: SSE @ 30 kph | 19 mph
Tuesday Night: SE @ 26 kph | 16 mph
Wednesday: SE @ 26 kph | 16 mph
Wednesday Night: ESE @ 38 kph | 23 mph
Thursday: E @ 35 kph | 22 mph
Thursday Night: ESE @ 43 kph | 27 mph

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Humidity Forecast for Luzhesno, BY
Today: 76 %
Tonight: 96 %
Saturday: 88 %
Saturday Night: 89 %
Sunday: 80 %
Sunday Night: 76 %
Monday: 74 %
Monday Night: 80 %
Tuesday: 72 %
Tuesday Night: 92 %
Wednesday: 84 %
Wednesday Night: 94 %
Thursday: 88 %
Thursday Night: 94 %

  7 Day and Night - Snowfall Totals Forecast for Luzhesno, BY
Today: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in

  7 Day and Night - Ice Accumulation Forecast for Luzhesno, BY
Today: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Powered by: Aeris Weather




Contact Us | Mobile
Never base any life decisions on weather information from this site or anywhere over the Internet.
Site is dedicated to our Lord & Savior Jesus Christ | Random Quotes of Jesus

Copyright © 2021 El Dorado Weather, Inc. | Site Designed By:  El Dorado Weather