Forecast Directory
US | EU | CAN
El Dorado Weather Logo
World Temps World Current Weather Conditions

Canada Temperatures Canada Current Temperature Map

Africa/Middle East Radar Africa Rain Radar

British Isles Temps United Kingdom Current Temperature Map

US Temperatures US Current Temperature Map

Australia & NZ Temps Australia Current Temperature Map

Khachmaz, Azerbaijan
7 Day & Night Forecast & Conditions



Current Conditions Maps Satellite World Climate Index
Current Khachmaz, Azerbaijan Weather: Mostly Sunny
Mostly Sunny
61°F
16°C
Observed at: Qabala, AZ Elevation: 1,109 ft | 338 m
Last Updated: December 9, 4:00 PM Timezone: GMT +4
 
Sky Conditions: Mostly Sunny Temperature: 61°F | 16°C
Pressure: 29.9 in | 1013 mb Dewpoint: 39°F | 4°C
Humidity: 45% Wind: W 15 mph | W 24 kph
Feels Like: 61°F | 16.1°C Visibility: 30.0 mi | 48.3 km
Today's QPF: 0.00 in | 0.00 mm Lat/Long: 41.46 | 48.81
Sunrise: 8:01 AM Sunset: 5:21 PM

7 Day Graphical ForecastValid: 7:00 AM 12/9/2021
Today
Today's Weather Forecast For Khachmaz, Azerbaijan is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
12 |9 °C
54 |48 °F
17% Chance
Precipitation
Friday
Friday's Weather Forecast For Khachmaz, Azerbaijan is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
12 |7 °C
53 |45 °F
17% Chance
Precipitation
Saturday
Saturday's Weather Forecast For Khachmaz, Azerbaijan is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
10 |8 °C
50 |46 °F
17% Chance
Precipitation
Sunday
Sunday's Weather Forecast For Khachmaz, Azerbaijan is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
8 |6 °C
47 |43 °F
17% Chance
Precipitation
Monday
Monday's Weather Forecast For Khachmaz, Azerbaijan is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
8 |6 °C
46 |43 °F
17% Chance
Precipitation
Tuesday
Tuesday's Weather Forecast For Khachmaz, Azerbaijan is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
10 |7 °C
50 |44 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
Wednesday
Wednesday's Weather Forecast For Khachmaz, Azerbaijan is Mostly Cloudy
Mostly Cloudy
12 |7 °C
54 |44 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation

7 Hour Graphical Forecast Valid: 7:00 AM 12/9/2021
5 PM
5PMweather forecast forKhachmaz, Azerbaijan is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
10 °C
50 °F
17% Chance
Precipitation
6 PM
6PMweather forecast forKhachmaz, Azerbaijan is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
10 °C
49 °F
17% Chance
Precipitation
7 PM
7PMweather forecast forKhachmaz, Azerbaijan is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
10 °C
50 °F
17% Chance
Precipitation
8 PM
8PMweather forecast forKhachmaz, Azerbaijan is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
10 °C
50 °F
17% Chance
Precipitation
9 PM
9PMweather forecast forKhachmaz, Azerbaijan is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
10 °C
50 °F
17% Chance
Precipitation
10 PM
10PMweather forecast forKhachmaz, Azerbaijan is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
10 °C
50 °F
17% Chance
Precipitation
11 PM
11PMweather forecast forKhachmaz, Azerbaijan is Mostly Cloudy
Mostly Cloudy
10 °C
49 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation

7 Day Textual Forecast - with QPF, Max Wind, Humidity, Snowfall, & Ice Accumulation Forecasts
7 Day & Night Weather Forecast for Khachmaz, AZ - ( Fahrenheit & Celsius)
Valid: 7:00 AM 12/9/2021
Today
Rain Showers Partly Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a high near 54°F [12°C]. South southwest wind to around 4 mph [7 kph], with wind gusts to near 13 mph [21 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 40°F [8°C] with a humidity of 79% and a barometric pressure around 29.90 in [1012 mb]. The UVI forecast is 1. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Tonight
Rain Showers Mostly Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a low around 48°F [9°C]. South wind to around 4 mph [6 kph], with wind gusts to near 11 mph [18 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 46°F [8°C] with a humidity of 88% and a barometric pressure around 30.11 in [1020 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.01 in [0.2 mm].
Friday
Rain Showers Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a high near 53°F [12°C]. South southeast wind to around 5 mph [7 kph], with wind gusts to near 11 mph [18 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 42°F [8°C] with a humidity of 74% and a barometric pressure around 30.25 in [1024 mb]. The UVI forecast is 1. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Friday Night
Rain Showers Partly Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a low around 45°F [7°C]. South southeast wind to around 6 mph [9 kph], with wind gusts to near 6 mph [9 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 46°F [8°C] with a humidity of 85% and a barometric pressure around 30.27 in [1025 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.01 in [0.2 mm].
Saturday
Rain Showers Mostly Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a high near 50°F [10°C]. West wind to around 2 mph [4 kph], with wind gusts to near 6 mph [9 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 43°F [8°C] with a humidity of 87% and a barometric pressure around 30.26 in [1025 mb]. The UVI forecast is 1. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.01 in [0.2 mm].
Saturday Night
Rain Showers Mostly Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a low around 46°F [8°C]. East northeast wind to around 3 mph [5 kph], with wind gusts to near 5 mph [9 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 46°F [8°C] with a humidity of 90% and a barometric pressure around 30.35 in [1028 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.02 in [0.5 mm].
Sunday
Rain Showers Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a high near 47°F [8°C]. North wind to around 4 mph [6 kph], with wind gusts to near 7 mph [11 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 44°F [7°C] with a humidity of 91% and a barometric pressure around 30.43 in [1031 mb]. The UVI forecast is 1. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.01 in [0.4 mm].
Sunday Night
Rain Showers Mostly Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a low around 43°F [6°C]. North wind to around 4 mph [7 kph], with wind gusts to near 7 mph [11 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 40°F [5°C] with a humidity of 83% and a barometric pressure around 30.48 in [1032 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.1 mm].
Monday
Rain Showers Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a high near 46°F [8°C]. Southeast wind to around 5 mph [8 kph], with wind gusts to near 15 mph [24 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 38°F [4°C] with a humidity of 83% and a barometric pressure around 30.43 in [1031 mb]. The UVI forecast is 1. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.01 in [0.1 mm].
Monday Night
Rain Showers Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a low around 43°F [6°C]. East southeast wind to around 12 mph [19 kph], with wind gusts to near 20 mph [32 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 40°F [4°C] with a humidity of 85% and a barometric pressure around 30.39 in [1029 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.01 in [0.2 mm].
Tuesday
Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy with a high near 50°F [10°C]. Southeast wind to around 15 mph [24 kph], with wind gusts to near 29 mph [47 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 36°F [4°C] with a humidity of 75% and a barometric pressure around 30.25 in [1024 mb]. The UVI forecast is null. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Tuesday Night
Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy with a low around 44°F [7°C]. South southeast wind to around 18 mph [29 kph], with wind gusts to near 27 mph [43 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 40°F [4°C] with a humidity of 76% and a barometric pressure around 30.08 in [1019 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Wednesday
Mostly Cloudy Mostly Cloudy with a high near 54°F [12°C]. West southwest wind to around 10 mph [16 kph], with wind gusts to near 12 mph [19 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 36°F [4°C] with a humidity of 72% and a barometric pressure around 30.09 in [1019 mb]. The UVI forecast is null. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Wednesday Night
Clear Clear with a low around 44°F [7°C]. West wind to around 5 mph [8 kph], with wind gusts to near 7 mph [11 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 39°F [4°C] with a humidity of 72% and a barometric pressure around 30.12 in [1020 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].



QPF - Max Wind Speed - Max Humidity - Snowfall - Ice Accumulation
  7 Day and Night - QPF Forecast for Khachmaz, AZ
Today: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.2 mm | 0.01 in
Friday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.2 mm | 0.01 in
Saturday: 0.2 mm | 0.01 in
Saturday Night: 0.5 mm | 0.02 in
Sunday: 0.4 mm | 0.01 in
Sunday Night: 0.1 mm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.1 mm | 0.01 in
Monday Night: 0.2 mm | 0.01 in
Tuesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Wind Speed Forecast for Khachmaz, AZ
Today: SSW @ 21 kph | 13 mph
Tonight: S @ 18 kph | 11 mph
Friday: SSE @ 18 kph | 11 mph
Friday Night: SSE @ 16 kph | 10 mph
Saturday: W @ 9 kph | 6 mph
Saturday Night: ENE @ 9 kph | 5 mph
Sunday: N @ 11 kph | 7 mph
Sunday Night: N @ 11 kph | 7 mph
Monday: SE @ 24 kph | 15 mph
Monday Night: ESE @ 32 kph | 20 mph
Tuesday: SE @ 47 kph | 29 mph
Tuesday Night: SSE @ 43 kph | 27 mph
Wednesday: WSW @ 19 kph | 12 mph
Wednesday Night: W @ 11 kph | 7 mph

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Humidity Forecast for Khachmaz, AZ
Today: 87 %
Tonight: 88 %
Friday: 86 %
Friday Night: 91 %
Saturday: 88 %
Saturday Night: 93 %
Sunday: 91 %
Sunday Night: 84 %
Monday: 83 %
Monday Night: 85 %
Tuesday: 76 %
Tuesday Night: 77 %
Wednesday: 72 %
Wednesday Night: 72 %

  7 Day and Night - Snowfall Totals Forecast for Khachmaz, AZ
Today: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in

  7 Day and Night - Ice Accumulation Forecast for Khachmaz, AZ
Today: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Powered by: Aeris Weather




Contact Us | Mobile
Never base any life decisions on weather information from this site or anywhere over the Internet.
Site is dedicated to our Lord & Savior Jesus Christ | Random Quotes of Jesus

Copyright © 2021 El Dorado Weather, Inc. | Site Designed By:  El Dorado Weather