World Forecast Directory Alerts:  US | EU | CAN
El Dorado Weather Logo
Burnie, Australia
7 Day & Night Forecast & Conditions



Current Conditions Radar SatelliteCurrent Conditions World Climate Listing
Current Burnie, Australia Weather: Mostly Sunny
Mostly Sunny
75°F
24°C
Heat Index: 75°F
Observed at: Launceston Airpo, AU Elevation: 584 ft | 178 m
Last Updated: February 24, 3:30 PM Timezone: GMT +11
 
Sky Conditions: Mostly Sunny Temperature: 75°F | 24°C
Pressure: 30.33 in | 1027 mb Dewpoint: 46°F | 8°C
Humidity: 36% Wind: WNW 12 mph | WNW 19 kph
Feels Like: 75°F | 24°C Visibility: 30.0 mi | 48.3 km
Today's QPF: 0.00 in | 0.00 mm Lat/Long: -41.17 | 146.35
Sunrise: 6:45 AM Sunset: 8:03 PM

7 Day Graphical Forecast
Today
Today's Weather Forecast For Burnie, Australia is Mostly Sunny
Mostly Sunny
18 |14 °C
64 |56 °F
9% Chance
Precipitation
Monday
Monday's Weather Forecast For Burnie, Australia is Mostly Sunny
Mostly Sunny
20 |15 °C
68 |60 °F
9% Chance
Precipitation
Tuesday
Tuesday's Weather Forecast For Burnie, Australia is Sunny
Sunny
23 |15 °C
73 |58 °F
9% Chance
Precipitation
Wednesday
Wednesday's Weather Forecast For Burnie, Australia is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
18 |14 °C
64 |58 °F
9% Chance
Precipitation
Thursday
Thursday's Weather Forecast For Burnie, Australia is Mostly Cloudy
Mostly Cloudy
21 |17 °C
70 |63 °F
9% Chance
Precipitation
Friday
Friday's Weather Forecast For Burnie, Australia is Sunny
Sunny
23 |17 °C
73 |63 °F
9% Chance
Precipitation
Saturday
Saturday's Weather Forecast For Burnie, Australia is Sunny
Sunny
23 |17 °C
73 |63 °F
9% Chance
Precipitation

7 Hour Graphical Forecast
4 PM
4PMweather forecast forBurnie, Australia is Sunny
Sunny
18 °C
64 °F
9% Chance
Precipitation
5 PM
5PMweather forecast forBurnie, Australia is Sunny
Sunny
18 °C
64 °F
9% Chance
Precipitation
6 PM
6PMweather forecast forBurnie, Australia is Sunny
Sunny
18 °C
64 °F
9% Chance
Precipitation
7 PM
7PMweather forecast forBurnie, Australia is Sunny
Sunny
17 °C
63 °F
9% Chance
Precipitation
8 PM
8PMweather forecast forBurnie, Australia is Sunny
Sunny
16 °C
61 °F
9% Chance
Precipitation
9 PM
9PMweather forecast forBurnie, Australia is Clear
Clear
15 °C
59 °F
9% Chance
Precipitation
10 PM
10PMweather forecast forBurnie, Australia is Clear
Clear
15 °C
59 °F
9% Chance
Precipitation

7 Day Textual Forecast - with QPF, Max Wind, Humidity, Snowfall, & Ice Accumulation Forecasts
7 Day & Night Weather Forecast for Burnie, AU - ( Fahrenheit & Celsius)
Today
Mostly Sunny Mostly Sunny with a high near 64°F [18°C]. East wind to around 10 mph [17 kph], with wind gusts to near 11 mph [18 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 52°F [11°C] with a humidity of 70% and a barometric pressure around 30.36 in [1028 mb]. The UVI forecast is 10. Chance of precipitation is 9% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Tonight
Clear Clear with a low around 56°F [14°C]. East northeast wind to around 9 mph [15 kph], with wind gusts to near 10 mph [16 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 53°F [12°C] with a humidity of 84% and a barometric pressure around 30.30 in [1026 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 9% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Monday
Mostly Sunny Mostly Sunny with a high near 68°F [20°C]. Southeast wind to around 9 mph [14 kph], with wind gusts to near 11 mph [17 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 53°F [12°C] with a humidity of 77% and a barometric pressure around 30.21 in [1023 mb]. The UVI forecast is 10. Chance of precipitation is 9% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Monday Night
Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy with a low around 60°F [15°C]. "NNE" wind to around 3 mph [5 kph], with wind gusts to near 12 mph [19 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 59°F [15°C] with a humidity of 86% and a barometric pressure around 30.15 in [1021 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 9% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Tuesday
Sunny Sunny with a high near 73°F [23°C]. South southwest wind to around 7 mph [12 kph], with wind gusts to near 12 mph [19 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 54°F [12°C] with a humidity of 64% and a barometric pressure around 30.18 in [1022 mb]. The UVI forecast is 9. Chance of precipitation is 9% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Tuesday Night
Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy with a low around 58°F [15°C]. Northeast wind to around 12 mph [20 kph], with wind gusts to near 14 mph [22 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 59°F [15°C] with a humidity of 88% and a barometric pressure around 30.27 in [1025 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 9% with a qpf of 0.03 in [0.87 mm].
Wednesday
Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy with a high near 64°F [18°C]. East northeast wind to around 11 mph [18 kph], with wind gusts to near 12 mph [19 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 54°F [12°C] with a humidity of 76% and a barometric pressure around 30.27 in [1025 mb]. The UVI forecast is 8. Chance of precipitation is 9% with a qpf of 0.01 in [0.21 mm].
Wednesday Night
Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy with a low around 58°F [14°C]. East northeast wind to around 11 mph [18 kph], with wind gusts to near 12 mph [19 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 55°F [13°C] with a humidity of 87% and a barometric pressure around 30.24 in [1024 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 9% with a qpf of 0.01 in [0.38 mm].
Thursday
Mostly Cloudy Mostly Cloudy with a high near 70°F [21°C]. Southeast wind to around 9 mph [14 kph], with wind gusts to near 11 mph [17 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 55°F [13°C] with a humidity of 79% and a barometric pressure around 30.18 in [1022 mb]. The UVI forecast is 9. Chance of precipitation is 9% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Thursday Night
Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy with a low around 63°F [17°C]. East northeast wind to around 8 mph [13 kph], with wind gusts to near 9 mph [15 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 63°F [17°C] with a humidity of 93% and a barometric pressure around 30.18 in [1022 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 9% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Friday
Sunny Sunny with a high near 73°F [23°C]. Southeast wind to around 8 mph [12 kph], with wind gusts to near 9 mph [14 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 59°F [15°C] with a humidity of 77% and a barometric pressure around 30.12 in [1020 mb]. The UVI forecast is 0. Chance of precipitation is 9% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Friday Night
Clear Clear with a low around 63°F [17°C]. East wind to around 7 mph [11 kph], with wind gusts to near 8 mph [14 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 64°F [18°C] with a humidity of 94% and a barometric pressure around 30.06 in [1018 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 9% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Saturday
Sunny Sunny with a high near 73°F [23°C]. East southeast wind to around 7 mph [12 kph], with wind gusts to near 8 mph [12 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 61°F [16°C] with a humidity of 75% and a barometric pressure around 30.00 in [1016 mb]. The UVI forecast is 0. Chance of precipitation is 9% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Saturday Night
Isolated Showers Partly Cloudy with Isolated Showers with a low around 63°F [17°C]. East northeast wind to around 9 mph [15 kph], with wind gusts to near 11 mph [18 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 59°F [15°C] with a humidity of 80% and a barometric pressure around 29.91 in [1013 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 20% with a qpf of 0.03 in [0.7 mm].



Forecasts for: QPF - Max Wind Speed - Max Humidity - Snowfall - Ice Accumulation
  7 Day and Night - QPF Forecast for Burnie, AU
Today: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.87 mm | 0.03 in
Wednesday: 0.21 mm | 0.01 in
Wednesday Night: 0.38 mm | 0.01 in
Thursday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.7 mm | 0.03 in

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Wind Speed Forecast for Burnie, AU
Today: E @ 18 kph | 11 mph
Tonight: ENE @ 16 kph | 10 mph
Monday: SE @ 17 kph | 11 mph
Monday Night: NNE @ 8 kph | 5 mph
Tuesday: SSW @ 19 kph | 12 mph
Tuesday Night: NE @ 22 kph | 14 mph
Wednesday: ENE @ 19 kph | 12 mph
Wednesday Night: ENE @ 19 kph | 12 mph
Thursday: SE @ 17 kph | 11 mph
Thursday Night: ENE @ 15 kph | 9 mph
Friday: SE @ 14 kph | 9 mph
Friday Night: E @ 14 kph | 8 mph
Saturday: ESE @ 12 kph | 8 mph
Saturday Night: ENE @ 18 kph | 11 mph

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Humidity Forecast for Burnie, AU
Today: 83 %
Tonight: 90 %
Monday: 90 %
Monday Night: 89 %
Tuesday: 82 %
Tuesday Night: 92 %
Wednesday: 86 %
Wednesday Night: 90 %
Thursday: 90 %
Thursday Night: 95 %
Friday: 89 %
Friday Night: 97 %
Saturday: 92 %
Saturday Night: 90 %

  7 Day and Night - Snowfall Totals Forecast for Burnie, AU
Today: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in

  7 Day and Night - Ice Accumulation Forecast for Burnie, AU
Today: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Powered by: Aeris Weather


Google


Contact Us | Mobile
Never base any life decisions on weather information from this site or anywhere over the Internet.
Site is dedicated to our Lord & Savior Jesus Christ | Random Quotes

Copyright © 2019 El Dorado Weather, Inc. | Site Designed By:  El Dorado Weather