World Forecast Directory Alerts:  US | EU | CAN
El Dorado Weather Logo
Bowral, Australia
7 Day & Night Forecast & Conditions



Current Conditions Radar SatelliteCurrent Conditions World Climate Listing
Current Bowral, Australia Weather: Mostly Cloudy
Mostly Cloudy
73°F
23°C
Heat Index: 73°F
Observed at: Nowra (aus-navy), AU Elevation: 361 ft | 110 m
Last Updated: February 24, 3:00 PM Timezone: GMT +11
 
Sky Conditions: Mostly Cloudy Temperature: 73°F | 23°C
Pressure: 30.36 in | 1028 mb Dewpoint: 54°F | 12°C
Humidity: 50% Wind: SSE 14 mph | SSE 22 kph
Feels Like: 73°F | 23°C Visibility: 30.0 mi | 48.3 km
Today's QPF: 0.02 in | 0.61 mm Lat/Long: -34.47 | 150.42
Sunrise: 6:39 AM Sunset: 7:42 PM

7 Day Graphical Forecast
Today
Today's Weather Forecast For Bowral, Australia is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
21 |10 °C
70 |50 °F
9% Chance
Precipitation
Monday
Monday's Weather Forecast For Bowral, Australia is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
24 |11 °C
74 |51 °F
9% Chance
Precipitation
Tuesday
Tuesday's Weather Forecast For Bowral, Australia is Cloudy
Cloudy
30 |13 °C
85 |56 °F
9% Chance
Precipitation
Wednesday
Wednesday's Weather Forecast For Bowral, Australia is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
27 |12 °C
81 |54 °F
9% Chance
Precipitation
Thursday
Thursday's Weather Forecast For Bowral, Australia is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
28 |13 °C
82 |56 °F
9% Chance
Precipitation
Friday
Friday's Weather Forecast For Bowral, Australia is Mostly Cloudy
Mostly Cloudy
28 |14 °C
83 |57 °F
9% Chance
Precipitation
Saturday
Saturday's Weather Forecast For Bowral, Australia is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
26 |14 °C
78 |57 °F
9% Chance
Precipitation

7 Hour Graphical Forecast
4 PM
4PMweather forecast forBowral, Australia is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
21 °C
69 °F
9% Chance
Precipitation
5 PM
5PMweather forecast forBowral, Australia is Mostly Sunny
Mostly Sunny
20 °C
68 °F
9% Chance
Precipitation
6 PM
6PMweather forecast forBowral, Australia is Sunny
Sunny
18 °C
65 °F
9% Chance
Precipitation
7 PM
7PMweather forecast forBowral, Australia is Sunny
Sunny
16 °C
62 °F
9% Chance
Precipitation
8 PM
8PMweather forecast forBowral, Australia is Clear
Clear
13 °C
56 °F
9% Chance
Precipitation
9 PM
9PMweather forecast forBowral, Australia is Clear
Clear
12 °C
53 °F
9% Chance
Precipitation
10 PM
10PMweather forecast forBowral, Australia is Clear
Clear
11 °C
52 °F
9% Chance
Precipitation

7 Day Textual Forecast - with QPF, Max Wind, Humidity, Snowfall, & Ice Accumulation Forecasts
7 Day & Night Weather Forecast for Bowral, AU - ( Fahrenheit & Celsius)
Today
Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy with a high near 70°F [21°C]. South wind to around 8 mph [14 kph], with wind gusts to near 10 mph [15 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 53°F [12°C] with a humidity of 67% and a barometric pressure around 30.36 in [1028 mb]. The UVI forecast is 10. Chance of precipitation is 9% with a qpf of 0.02 in [0.61 mm].
Tonight
Mostly Clear Mostly Clear with a low around 50°F [10°C]. Southeast wind to around 3 mph [5 kph], with wind gusts to near 7 mph [12 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 52°F [11°C] with a humidity of 93% and a barometric pressure around 30.39 in [1029 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 9% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.04 mm].
Monday
Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy with a high near 74°F [24°C]. South southwest wind to around 5 mph [8 kph], with wind gusts to near 7 mph [11 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 51°F [10°C] with a humidity of 63% and a barometric pressure around 30.33 in [1027 mb]. The UVI forecast is 11. Chance of precipitation is 9% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.02 mm].
Monday Night
Mostly Clear Mostly Clear with a low around 51°F [11°C]. East northeast wind to around 3 mph [5 kph], with wind gusts to near 6 mph [9 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 55°F [13°C] with a humidity of 94% and a barometric pressure around 30.27 in [1025 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 9% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Tuesday
Cloudy Cloudy with a high near 85°F [30°C]. northwest wind to around 4 mph [6 kph], with wind gusts to near 6 mph [9 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 51°F [10°C] with a humidity of 49% and a barometric pressure around 30.18 in [1022 mb]. The UVI forecast is 12. Chance of precipitation is 9% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Tuesday Night
Cloudy Cloudy with a low around 56°F [13°C]. East wind to around 2 mph [3 kph], with wind gusts to near 4 mph [6 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 57°F [14°C] with a humidity of 92% and a barometric pressure around 30.18 in [1022 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 9% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Wednesday
Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy with a high near 81°F [27°C]. West wind to around 5 mph [8 kph], with wind gusts to near 8 mph [13 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 55°F [13°C] with a humidity of 59% and a barometric pressure around 30.21 in [1023 mb]. The UVI forecast is 11. Chance of precipitation is 9% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Wednesday Night
Mostly Cloudy Mostly Cloudy with a low around 54°F [12°C]. Northeast wind to around 4 mph [6 kph], with wind gusts to near 7 mph [11 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 58°F [14°C] with a humidity of 91% and a barometric pressure around 30.24 in [1024 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 9% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Thursday
Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy with a high near 82°F [28°C]. North wind to around 6 mph [10 kph], with wind gusts to near 8 mph [13 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 54°F [12°C] with a humidity of 56% and a barometric pressure around 30.21 in [1023 mb]. The UVI forecast is 11. Chance of precipitation is 9% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Thursday Night
Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy with a low around 56°F [13°C]. Northeast wind to around 4 mph [7 kph], with wind gusts to near 7 mph [12 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 58°F [15°C] with a humidity of 92% and a barometric pressure around 30.24 in [1024 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 9% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Friday
Mostly Cloudy Mostly Cloudy with a high near 83°F [28°C]. North wind to around 6 mph [10 kph], with wind gusts to near 8 mph [13 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 57°F [14°C] with a humidity of 55% and a barometric pressure around 30.24 in [1024 mb]. The UVI forecast is 0. Chance of precipitation is 9% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Friday Night
Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy with a low around 57°F [14°C]. Northeast wind to around 3 mph [6 kph], with wind gusts to near 6 mph [10 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 57°F [14°C] with a humidity of 92% and a barometric pressure around 30.24 in [1024 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 9% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Saturday
Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy with a high near 78°F [26°C]. "NNE" wind to around 6 mph [10 kph], with wind gusts to near 9 mph [14 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 58°F [15°C] with a humidity of 68% and a barometric pressure around 30.21 in [1023 mb]. The UVI forecast is 0. Chance of precipitation is 9% with a qpf of 0.01 in [0.18 mm].
Saturday Night
Mostly Clear Mostly Clear with a low around 57°F [14°C]. Northeast wind to around 4 mph [7 kph], with wind gusts to near 7 mph [11 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 57°F [14°C] with a humidity of 93% and a barometric pressure around 30.18 in [1022 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 9% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].



Forecasts for: QPF - Max Wind Speed - Max Humidity - Snowfall - Ice Accumulation
  7 Day and Night - QPF Forecast for Bowral, AU
Today: 0.61 mm | 0.02 in
Tonight: 0.04 mm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.02 mm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.18 mm | 0.01 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Wind Speed Forecast for Bowral, AU
Today: S @ 15 kph | 10 mph
Tonight: SE @ 12 kph | 7 mph
Monday: SSW @ 11 kph | 7 mph
Monday Night: ENE @ 10 kph | 6 mph
Tuesday: NW @ 9 kph | 6 mph
Tuesday Night: E @ 6 kph | 4 mph
Wednesday: W @ 13 kph | 8 mph
Wednesday Night: NE @ 11 kph | 7 mph
Thursday: N @ 13 kph | 8 mph
Thursday Night: NE @ 12 kph | 7 mph
Friday: N @ 13 kph | 8 mph
Friday Night: NE @ 10 kph | 6 mph
Saturday: NNE @ 14 kph | 9 mph
Saturday Night: NE @ 11 kph | 7 mph

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Humidity Forecast for Bowral, AU
Today: 97 %
Tonight: 98 %
Monday: 98 %
Monday Night: 99 %
Tuesday: 98 %
Tuesday Night: 99 %
Wednesday: 98 %
Wednesday Night: 98 %
Thursday: 98 %
Thursday Night: 99 %
Friday: 93 %
Friday Night: 99 %
Saturday: 96 %
Saturday Night: 100 %

  7 Day and Night - Snowfall Totals Forecast for Bowral, AU
Today: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in

  7 Day and Night - Ice Accumulation Forecast for Bowral, AU
Today: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Powered by: Aeris Weather


Google


Contact Us | Mobile
Never base any life decisions on weather information from this site or anywhere over the Internet.
Site is dedicated to our Lord & Savior Jesus Christ | Random Quotes

Copyright © 2019 El Dorado Weather, Inc. | Site Designed By:  El Dorado Weather