World Forecast Directory Alerts:  US | EU | CAN
El Dorado Weather Logo
Bowen, Australia
7 Day & Night Forecast & Conditions



Current Conditions Radar SatelliteCurrent Conditions World Climate Listing
Current Bowen, Australia Weather: Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
81°F
27°C
Heat Index: 87°F
Observed at: Prosperine Airpo, AU Elevation: 82 ft | 25 m
Last Updated: February 24, 2:00 PM Timezone: GMT +10
 
Sky Conditions: Partly Cloudy Temperature: 81°F | 27°C
Pressure: 29.97 in | 1015 mb Dewpoint: 75°F | 24°C
Humidity: 84% Wind: E 12 mph | E 19 kph
Feels Like: 87°F | 31°C Visibility: 30.0 mi | 48.3 km
Today's QPF: 0.01 in | 0.23 mm Lat/Long: -20.02 | 148.23
Sunrise: 6:00 AM Sunset: 6:37 PM

7 Day Graphical Forecast
Today
Today's Weather Forecast For Bowen, Australia is Sunny
Sunny
29 |25 °C
84 |77 °F
9% Chance
Precipitation
Monday
Monday's Weather Forecast For Bowen, Australia is Sunny
Sunny
29 |25 °C
84 |76 °F
9% Chance
Precipitation
Tuesday
Tuesday's Weather Forecast For Bowen, Australia is Drizzle
Drizzle
29 |25 °C
83 |76 °F
20% Chance
Precipitation
Wednesday
Wednesday's Weather Forecast For Bowen, Australia is Isolated Showers
Isolated Showers
28 |24 °C
83 |76 °F
20% Chance
Precipitation
Thursday
Thursday's Weather Forecast For Bowen, Australia is Isolated Showers
Isolated Showers
29 |25 °C
84 |77 °F
20% Chance
Precipitation
Friday
Friday's Weather Forecast For Bowen, Australia is Sunny
Sunny
28 |25 °C
83 |77 °F
9% Chance
Precipitation
Saturday
Saturday's Weather Forecast For Bowen, Australia is Isolated Showers
Isolated Showers
29 |25 °C
84 |77 °F
20% Chance
Precipitation

7 Hour Graphical Forecast
3 PM
3PMweather forecast forBowen, Australia is Sunny
Sunny
29 °C
84 °F
9% Chance
Precipitation
4 PM
4PMweather forecast forBowen, Australia is Sunny
Sunny
29 °C
83 °F
9% Chance
Precipitation
5 PM
5PMweather forecast forBowen, Australia is Sunny
Sunny
28 °C
82 °F
9% Chance
Precipitation
6 PM
6PMweather forecast forBowen, Australia is Sunny
Sunny
27 °C
81 °F
9% Chance
Precipitation
7 PM
7PMweather forecast forBowen, Australia is Clear
Clear
27 °C
80 °F
9% Chance
Precipitation
8 PM
8PMweather forecast forBowen, Australia is Clear
Clear
26 °C
79 °F
9% Chance
Precipitation
9 PM
9PMweather forecast forBowen, Australia is Clear
Clear
26 °C
79 °F
9% Chance
Precipitation

7 Day Textual Forecast - with QPF, Max Wind, Humidity, Snowfall, & Ice Accumulation Forecasts
7 Day & Night Weather Forecast for Bowen, AU - ( Fahrenheit & Celsius)
Today
Sunny Sunny with a high near 84°F [29°C]. East southeast wind to around 15 mph [24 kph], with wind gusts to near 16 mph [26 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 71°F [22°C] with a humidity of 68% and a barometric pressure around 29.97 in [1015 mb]. The UVI forecast is 15. Chance of precipitation is 9% with a qpf of 0.01 in [0.23 mm].
Tonight
Clear Clear with a low around 77°F [25°C]. East southeast wind to around 16 mph [26 kph], with wind gusts to near 17 mph [27 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 70°F [21°C] with a humidity of 75% and a barometric pressure around 29.97 in [1015 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 9% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Monday
Sunny Sunny with a high near 84°F [29°C]. Southeast wind to around 19 mph [30 kph], with wind gusts to near 20 mph [32 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 69°F [20°C] with a humidity of 65% and a barometric pressure around 29.97 in [1015 mb]. The UVI forecast is 14. Chance of precipitation is 9% with a qpf of 0.03 in [0.7 mm].
Monday Night
Clear Clear with a low around 76°F [25°C]. Southeast wind to around 17 mph [27 kph], with wind gusts to near 18 mph [29 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 68°F [20°C] with a humidity of 74% and a barometric pressure around 29.97 in [1015 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 9% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.05 mm].
Tuesday
Drizzle Sunny with Drizzle with a high near 83°F [29°C]. Southeast wind to around 18 mph [29 kph], with wind gusts to near 18 mph [29 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 68°F [20°C] with a humidity of 64% and a barometric pressure around 29.94 in [1014 mb]. The UVI forecast is 12. Chance of precipitation is 20% with a qpf of 0.05 in [1.18 mm].
Tuesday Night
Clear Clear with a low around 76°F [25°C]. Southeast wind to around 15 mph [24 kph], with wind gusts to near 17 mph [27 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 68°F [20°C] with a humidity of 76% and a barometric pressure around 29.94 in [1014 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 9% with a qpf of 0.06 in [1.44 mm].
Wednesday
Isolated Showers Partly Cloudy with Isolated Showers with a high near 83°F [28°C]. Southeast wind to around 17 mph [28 kph], with wind gusts to near 18 mph [29 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 69°F [21°C] with a humidity of 66% and a barometric pressure around 29.94 in [1014 mb]. The UVI forecast is 13. Chance of precipitation is 20% with a qpf of 0.09 in [2.41 mm].
Wednesday Night
Clear Clear with a low around 76°F [24°C]. Southeast wind to around 16 mph [26 kph], with wind gusts to near 17 mph [27 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 68°F [20°C] with a humidity of 77% and a barometric pressure around 29.94 in [1014 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 9% with a qpf of 0.04 in [1.14 mm].
Thursday
Isolated Showers Partly Cloudy with Isolated Showers with a high near 84°F [29°C]. Southeast wind to around 17 mph [27 kph], with wind gusts to near 18 mph [30 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 70°F [21°C] with a humidity of 67% and a barometric pressure around 29.94 in [1014 mb]. The UVI forecast is 15. Chance of precipitation is 20% with a qpf of 0.09 in [2.27 mm].
Thursday Night
Mostly Clear Mostly Clear with a low around 77°F [25°C]. Southeast wind to around 16 mph [25 kph], with wind gusts to near 17 mph [27 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 70°F [21°C] with a humidity of 77% and a barometric pressure around 29.94 in [1014 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 9% with a qpf of 0.02 in [0.6 mm].
Friday
Sunny Sunny with a high near 83°F [28°C]. Southeast wind to around 18 mph [29 kph], with wind gusts to near 20 mph [32 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 69°F [21°C] with a humidity of 70% and a barometric pressure around 29.94 in [1014 mb]. The UVI forecast is 0. Chance of precipitation is 9% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Friday Night
Isolated Showers Partly Cloudy with Isolated Showers with a low around 77°F [25°C]. Southeast wind to around 14 mph [23 kph], with wind gusts to near 17 mph [27 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 71°F [22°C] with a humidity of 80% and a barometric pressure around 29.94 in [1014 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 20% with a qpf of 0.05 in [1.16 mm].
Saturday
Isolated Showers Partly Cloudy with Isolated Showers with a high near 84°F [29°C]. Southeast wind to around 16 mph [25 kph], with wind gusts to near 16 mph [26 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 70°F [21°C] with a humidity of 67% and a barometric pressure around 29.94 in [1014 mb]. The UVI forecast is 0. Chance of precipitation is 20% with a qpf of 0.01 in [0.18 mm].
Saturday Night
Clear Clear with a low around 77°F [25°C]. Southeast wind to around 14 mph [23 kph], with wind gusts to near 16 mph [25 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 70°F [21°C] with a humidity of 77% and a barometric pressure around 29.94 in [1014 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 9% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].



Forecasts for: QPF - Max Wind Speed - Max Humidity - Snowfall - Ice Accumulation
  7 Day and Night - QPF Forecast for Bowen, AU
Today: 0.23 mm | 0.01 in
Tonight: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.7 mm | 0.03 in
Monday Night: 0.05 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 1.18 mm | 0.05 in
Tuesday Night: 1.44 mm | 0.06 in
Wednesday: 2.41 mm | 0.09 in
Wednesday Night: 1.14 mm | 0.04 in
Thursday: 2.27 mm | 0.09 in
Thursday Night: 0.6 mm | 0.02 in
Friday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 1.16 mm | 0.05 in
Saturday: 0.18 mm | 0.01 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Wind Speed Forecast for Bowen, AU
Today: ESE @ 26 kph | 16 mph
Tonight: ESE @ 27 kph | 17 mph
Monday: SE @ 32 kph | 20 mph
Monday Night: SE @ 30 kph | 18 mph
Tuesday: SE @ 29 kph | 18 mph
Tuesday Night: SE @ 27 kph | 17 mph
Wednesday: SE @ 29 kph | 18 mph
Wednesday Night: SE @ 27 kph | 17 mph
Thursday: SE @ 30 kph | 18 mph
Thursday Night: SE @ 27 kph | 17 mph
Friday: SE @ 32 kph | 20 mph
Friday Night: SE @ 27 kph | 17 mph
Saturday: SE @ 26 kph | 16 mph
Saturday Night: SE @ 25 kph | 16 mph

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Humidity Forecast for Bowen, AU
Today: 77 %
Tonight: 78 %
Monday: 76 %
Monday Night: 75 %
Tuesday: 75 %
Tuesday Night: 79 %
Wednesday: 77 %
Wednesday Night: 81 %
Thursday: 78 %
Thursday Night: 78 %
Friday: 76 %
Friday Night: 82 %
Saturday: 79 %
Saturday Night: 78 %

  7 Day and Night - Snowfall Totals Forecast for Bowen, AU
Today: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in

  7 Day and Night - Ice Accumulation Forecast for Bowen, AU
Today: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Powered by: Aeris Weather


Google


Contact Us | Mobile
Never base any life decisions on weather information from this site or anywhere over the Internet.
Site is dedicated to our Lord & Savior Jesus Christ | Random Quotes

Copyright © 2019 El Dorado Weather, Inc. | Site Designed By:  El Dorado Weather