World Forecast Directory Alerts:  US | EU | CAN
El Dorado Weather Logo
Bega, Australia
7 Day & Night Forecast & Conditions



Current Conditions Radar SatelliteCurrent Conditions World Climate Listing
Current Bega, Australia Weather: Mostly Sunny
Mostly Sunny
72°F
22°C
Heat Index: 72°F
Observed at: Merimbula Arpt, AU Elevation: 7 ft | 2 m
Last Updated: February 24, 3:00 PM Timezone: GMT +11
 
Sky Conditions: Mostly Sunny Temperature: 72°F | 22°C
Pressure: 30.42 in | 1030 mb Dewpoint: 52°F | 11°C
Humidity: 50% Wind: ESE 9 mph | ESE 15 kph
Feels Like: 72°F | 22°C Visibility: 30.0 mi | 48.3 km
Today's QPF: 0.00 in | 0.00 mm Lat/Long: -36.67 | 149.83
Sunrise: 6:40 AM Sunset: 7:47 PM

7 Day Graphical Forecast
Today
Today's Weather Forecast For Bega, Australia is Mostly Sunny
Mostly Sunny
22 |12 °C
71 |54 °F
9% Chance
Precipitation
Monday
Monday's Weather Forecast For Bega, Australia is Sunny
Sunny
24 |15 °C
75 |60 °F
9% Chance
Precipitation
Tuesday
Tuesday's Weather Forecast For Bega, Australia is Mostly Cloudy
Mostly Cloudy
29 |16 °C
84 |60 °F
9% Chance
Precipitation
Wednesday
Wednesday's Weather Forecast For Bega, Australia is Sunny
Sunny
26 |17 °C
79 |63 °F
9% Chance
Precipitation
Thursday
Thursday's Weather Forecast For Bega, Australia is Sunny
Sunny
29 |18 °C
84 |65 °F
9% Chance
Precipitation
Friday
Friday's Weather Forecast For Bega, Australia is Mostly Sunny
Mostly Sunny
29 |19 °C
84 |66 °F
9% Chance
Precipitation
Saturday
Saturday's Weather Forecast For Bega, Australia is Mostly Cloudy
Mostly Cloudy
27 |17 °C
81 |63 °F
9% Chance
Precipitation

7 Hour Graphical Forecast
4 PM
4PMweather forecast forBega, Australia is Sunny
Sunny
21 °C
70 °F
9% Chance
Precipitation
5 PM
5PMweather forecast forBega, Australia is Sunny
Sunny
21 °C
69 °F
9% Chance
Precipitation
6 PM
6PMweather forecast forBega, Australia is Sunny
Sunny
20 °C
67 °F
9% Chance
Precipitation
7 PM
7PMweather forecast forBega, Australia is Sunny
Sunny
18 °C
65 °F
9% Chance
Precipitation
8 PM
8PMweather forecast forBega, Australia is Clear
Clear
16 °C
60 °F
9% Chance
Precipitation
9 PM
9PMweather forecast forBega, Australia is Clear
Clear
14 °C
58 °F
9% Chance
Precipitation
10 PM
10PMweather forecast forBega, Australia is Clear
Clear
14 °C
57 °F
9% Chance
Precipitation

7 Day Textual Forecast - with QPF, Max Wind, Humidity, Snowfall, & Ice Accumulation Forecasts
7 Day & Night Weather Forecast for Bega, AU - ( Fahrenheit & Celsius)
Today
Mostly Sunny Mostly Sunny with a high near 71°F [22°C]. West southwest wind to around 6 mph [9 kph], with wind gusts to near 7 mph [12 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 51°F [10°C] with a humidity of 60% and a barometric pressure around 30.39 in [1029 mb]. The UVI forecast is 10. Chance of precipitation is 9% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Tonight
Clear Clear with a low around 54°F [12°C]. East wind to around 3 mph [5 kph], with wind gusts to near 5 mph [8 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 53°F [12°C] with a humidity of 86% and a barometric pressure around 30.39 in [1029 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 9% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Monday
Sunny Sunny with a high near 75°F [24°C]. northwest wind to around 7 mph [12 kph], with wind gusts to near 10 mph [16 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 51°F [11°C] with a humidity of 61% and a barometric pressure around 30.30 in [1026 mb]. The UVI forecast is 11. Chance of precipitation is 9% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Monday Night
Mostly Clear Mostly Clear with a low around 60°F [15°C]. Northeast wind to around 5 mph [8 kph], with wind gusts to near 8 mph [13 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 58°F [14°C] with a humidity of 86% and a barometric pressure around 30.21 in [1023 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 9% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Tuesday
Mostly Cloudy Mostly Cloudy with a high near 84°F [29°C]. North northwest wind to around 5 mph [8 kph], with wind gusts to near 8 mph [13 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 55°F [13°C] with a humidity of 51% and a barometric pressure around 30.15 in [1021 mb]. The UVI forecast is 11. Chance of precipitation is 9% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Tuesday Night
Mostly Clear Mostly Clear with a low around 60°F [16°C]. Northeast wind to around 3 mph [5 kph], with wind gusts to near 4 mph [6 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 61°F [16°C] with a humidity of 76% and a barometric pressure around 30.21 in [1023 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 9% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Wednesday
Sunny Sunny with a high near 79°F [26°C]. West southwest wind to around 5 mph [8 kph], with wind gusts to near 8 mph [14 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 52°F [11°C] with a humidity of 59% and a barometric pressure around 30.21 in [1023 mb]. The UVI forecast is 11. Chance of precipitation is 9% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Wednesday Night
Clear Clear with a low around 63°F [17°C]. Northeast wind to around 4 mph [7 kph], with wind gusts to near 5 mph [8 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 63°F [17°C] with a humidity of 91% and a barometric pressure around 30.21 in [1023 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 9% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Thursday
Sunny Sunny with a high near 84°F [29°C]. North wind to around 8 mph [13 kph], with wind gusts to near 11 mph [18 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 59°F [15°C] with a humidity of 57% and a barometric pressure around 30.18 in [1022 mb]. The UVI forecast is 11. Chance of precipitation is 9% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Thursday Night
Mostly Clear Mostly Clear with a low around 65°F [18°C]. Northeast wind to around 6 mph [9 kph], with wind gusts to near 7 mph [11 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 64°F [18°C] with a humidity of 86% and a barometric pressure around 30.21 in [1023 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 9% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Friday
Mostly Sunny Mostly Sunny with a high near 84°F [29°C]. North northwest wind to around 8 mph [12 kph], with wind gusts to near 11 mph [18 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 60°F [16°C] with a humidity of 57% and a barometric pressure around 30.18 in [1022 mb]. The UVI forecast is 0. Chance of precipitation is 9% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.01 mm].
Friday Night
Mostly Cloudy Mostly Cloudy with a low around 66°F [19°C]. "NNE" wind to around 6 mph [9 kph], with wind gusts to near 8 mph [14 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 62°F [17°C] with a humidity of 79% and a barometric pressure around 30.21 in [1023 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 9% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.02 mm].
Saturday
Mostly Cloudy Mostly Cloudy with a high near 81°F [27°C]. North wind to around 9 mph [15 kph], with wind gusts to near 12 mph [19 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 59°F [15°C] with a humidity of 61% and a barometric pressure around 30.18 in [1022 mb]. The UVI forecast is 0. Chance of precipitation is 9% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Saturday Night
Mostly Clear Mostly Clear with a low around 63°F [17°C]. "NNE" wind to around 7 mph [11 kph], with wind gusts to near 10 mph [16 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 63°F [17°C] with a humidity of 85% and a barometric pressure around 30.15 in [1021 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 9% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].



Forecasts for: QPF - Max Wind Speed - Max Humidity - Snowfall - Ice Accumulation
  7 Day and Night - QPF Forecast for Bega, AU
Today: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.01 mm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.02 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Wind Speed Forecast for Bega, AU
Today: WSW @ 12 kph | 7 mph
Tonight: E @ 8 kph | 5 mph
Monday: NW @ 16 kph | 10 mph
Monday Night: NE @ 12 kph | 7 mph
Tuesday: NNW @ 13 kph | 8 mph
Tuesday Night: NE @ 6 kph | 4 mph
Wednesday: WSW @ 14 kph | 8 mph
Wednesday Night: NE @ 8 kph | 5 mph
Thursday: N @ 18 kph | 11 mph
Thursday Night: NE @ 11 kph | 7 mph
Friday: NNW @ 18 kph | 11 mph
Friday Night: NNE @ 14 kph | 8 mph
Saturday: N @ 19 kph | 12 mph
Saturday Night: NNE @ 16 kph | 10 mph

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Humidity Forecast for Bega, AU
Today: 92 %
Tonight: 91 %
Monday: 91 %
Monday Night: 90 %
Tuesday: 82 %
Tuesday Night: 81 %
Wednesday: 75 %
Wednesday Night: 95 %
Thursday: 89 %
Thursday Night: 93 %
Friday: 80 %
Friday Night: 85 %
Saturday: 76 %
Saturday Night: 89 %

  7 Day and Night - Snowfall Totals Forecast for Bega, AU
Today: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in

  7 Day and Night - Ice Accumulation Forecast for Bega, AU
Today: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Powered by: Aeris Weather


Google


Contact Us | Mobile
Never base any life decisions on weather information from this site or anywhere over the Internet.
Site is dedicated to our Lord & Savior Jesus Christ | Random Quotes

Copyright © 2019 El Dorado Weather, Inc. | Site Designed By:  El Dorado Weather