Forecast Directory
US | EU | CAN
El Dorado Weather Logo
Ballina, Australia
7 Day & Night Forecast & Conditions



Current Conditions Radar SatelliteCurrent Conditions World Climate Listing
Current Ballina, Australia Weather: Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
72°F
22°C
Heat Index: 72°F
Observed at: Ballina Byron G., AU Elevation: 7 ft | 2 m
Last Updated: April 23, 6:00 PM Timezone: GMT +10
 
Sky Conditions: Partly Cloudy Temperature: 72°F | 22°C
Pressure: 30.21 in | 1023 mb Dewpoint: 64°F | 18°C
Humidity: 78% Wind: ESE 3 mph | ESE 6 kph
Feels Like: 72°F | 22°C Visibility: 30.0 mi | 48.3 km
Today's QPF: 0.14 in | 3.6 mm Lat/Long: -28.87 | 153.57
Sunrise: 6:08 AM Sunset: 5:20 PM

7 Day Graphical Forecast
Tonight
Today's Weather Forecast For Ballina, Australia is Isolated Showers
Isolated Showers
 21 °C
 69 °F
20% Chance
Precipitation
Wednesday
Wednesday's Weather Forecast For Ballina, Australia is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
23 |19 °C
74 |65 °F
9% Chance
Precipitation
Thursday
Thursday's Weather Forecast For Ballina, Australia is Mostly Sunny
Mostly Sunny
23 |18 °C
73 |64 °F
9% Chance
Precipitation
Friday
Friday's Weather Forecast For Ballina, Australia is Sunny
Sunny
25 |20 °C
77 |68 °F
9% Chance
Precipitation
Saturday
Saturday's Weather Forecast For Ballina, Australia is Mostly Sunny
Mostly Sunny
22 |18 °C
71 |65 °F
9% Chance
Precipitation
Sunday
Sunday's Weather Forecast For Ballina, Australia is Isolated Showers
Isolated Showers
22 |17 °C
71 |63 °F
20% Chance
Precipitation
Monday
Monday's Weather Forecast For Ballina, Australia is Sunny
Sunny
22 |17 °C
72 |63 °F
9% Chance
Precipitation

7 Hour Graphical Forecast
8 PM
8PMweather forecast forBallina, Australia is Drizzle
Drizzle
21 °C
71 °F
20% Chance
Precipitation
9 PM
9PMweather forecast forBallina, Australia is Drizzle
Drizzle
21 °C
70 °F
20% Chance
Precipitation
10 PM
10PMweather forecast forBallina, Australia is Drizzle
Drizzle
21 °C
70 °F
20% Chance
Precipitation
11 PM
11PMweather forecast forBallina, Australia is Isolated Showers
Isolated Showers
21 °C
70 °F
20% Chance
Precipitation
12 AM
12AMweather forecast forBallina, Australia is Mostly Clear
Mostly Clear
21 °C
70 °F
9% Chance
Precipitation
1 AM
1AMweather forecast forBallina, Australia is Isolated Showers
Isolated Showers
21 °C
70 °F
20% Chance
Precipitation
2 AM
2AMweather forecast forBallina, Australia is Mostly Clear
Mostly Clear
21 °C
69 °F
9% Chance
Precipitation

7 Day Textual Forecast - with QPF, Max Wind, Humidity, Snowfall, & Ice Accumulation Forecasts
7 Day & Night Weather Forecast for Ballina, AU - ( Fahrenheit & Celsius )
Tonight
Isolated Showers Partly Cloudy with Isolated Showers with a low around 69°F [21°C]. East southeast wind to around 9 mph [14 kph], with wind gusts to near 10 mph [17 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 64°F [18°C] with a humidity of 80% and a barometric pressure around 30.24 in [1024 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 20% with a qpf of 0.14 in [3.6 mm].
Wednesday
Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy with a high near 74°F [23°C]. Southeast wind to around 9 mph [14 kph], with wind gusts to near 10 mph [16 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 61°F [16°C] with a humidity of 70% and a barometric pressure around 30.21 in [1023 mb]. The UVI forecast is 6. Chance of precipitation is 9% with a qpf of 0.07 in [1.69 mm].
Wednesday Night
Isolated Showers Partly Cloudy with Isolated Showers with a low around 65°F [19°C]. East southeast wind to around 6 mph [9 kph], with wind gusts to near 8 mph [13 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 63°F [17°C] with a humidity of 83% and a barometric pressure around 30.21 in [1023 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 20% with a qpf of 0.12 in [2.99 mm].
Thursday
Mostly Sunny Mostly Sunny with a high near 73°F [23°C]. West southwest wind to around 6 mph [9 kph], with wind gusts to near 7 mph [11 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 62°F [17°C] with a humidity of 72% and a barometric pressure around 30.15 in [1021 mb]. The UVI forecast is 7. Chance of precipitation is 9% with a qpf of 0.02 in [0.5 mm].
Thursday Night
Clear Clear with a low around 64°F [18°C]. East northeast wind to around 5 mph [8 kph], with wind gusts to near 7 mph [11 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 60°F [15°C] with a humidity of 83% and a barometric pressure around 30.12 in [1020 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 9% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Friday
Sunny Sunny with a high near 77°F [25°C]. West wind to around 7 mph [11 kph], with wind gusts to near 11 mph [18 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 61°F [16°C] with a humidity of 69% and a barometric pressure around 30.03 in [1017 mb]. The UVI forecast is 6. Chance of precipitation is 9% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Friday Night
Mostly Clear Mostly Clear with a low around 68°F [20°C]. North wind to around 11 mph [18 kph], with wind gusts to near 17 mph [27 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 65°F [18°C] with a humidity of 76% and a barometric pressure around 30.03 in [1017 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 9% with a qpf of 0.02 in [0.51 mm].
Saturday
Mostly Sunny Mostly Sunny with a high near 71°F [22°C]. South wind to around 16 mph [26 kph], with wind gusts to near 18 mph [29 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 61°F [16°C] with a humidity of 72% and a barometric pressure around 30.15 in [1021 mb]. The UVI forecast is 4. Chance of precipitation is 9% with a qpf of 0.02 in [0.53 mm].
Saturday Night
Isolated Showers Partly Cloudy with Isolated Showers with a low around 65°F [18°C]. South southeast wind to around 8 mph [13 kph], with wind gusts to near 11 mph [17 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 60°F [16°C] with a humidity of 80% and a barometric pressure around 30.21 in [1023 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 20% with a qpf of 0.2 in [5.11 mm].
Sunday
Isolated Showers Partly Cloudy with Isolated Showers with a high near 71°F [22°C]. South southwest wind to around 6 mph [9 kph], with wind gusts to near 7 mph [12 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 60°F [15°C] with a humidity of 71% and a barometric pressure around 30.21 in [1023 mb]. The UVI forecast is 0. Chance of precipitation is 20% with a qpf of 0.05 in [1.29 mm].
Sunday Night
Clear Clear with a low around 63°F [17°C]. Northeast wind to around 5 mph [9 kph], with wind gusts to near 8 mph [13 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 58°F [15°C] with a humidity of 80% and a barometric pressure around 30.21 in [1023 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 9% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Monday
Sunny Sunny with a high near 72°F [22°C]. West southwest wind to around 6 mph [10 kph], with wind gusts to near 8 mph [14 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 60°F [15°C] with a humidity of 73% and a barometric pressure around 30.18 in [1022 mb]. The UVI forecast is 0. Chance of precipitation is 9% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.08 mm].
Monday Night
Clear Clear with a low around 63°F [17°C]. Northeast wind to around 6 mph [10 kph], with wind gusts to near 9 mph [14 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 59°F [15°C] with a humidity of 78% and a barometric pressure around 30.15 in [1021 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 9% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Tuesday
Sunny Sunny with a high near 77°F [25°C]. West northwest wind to around 9 mph [15 kph], with wind gusts to near 15 mph [24 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 59°F [15°C] with a humidity of 66% and a barometric pressure around 30.03 in [1017 mb]. The UVI forecast is 0. Chance of precipitation is 9% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].



Forecasts for: QPF - Max Wind Speed - Max Humidity - Snowfall - Ice Accumulation
  7 Day and Night - QPF Forecast for Ballina, AU
Tonight: 3.6 mm | 0.14 in
Wednesday: 1.69 mm | 0.07 in
Wednesday Night: 2.99 mm | 0.12 in
Thursday: 0.5 mm | 0.02 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.51 mm | 0.02 in
Saturday: 0.53 mm | 0.02 in
Saturday Night: 5.11 mm | 0.2 in
Sunday: 1.29 mm | 0.05 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.08 mm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Wind Speed Forecast for Ballina, AU
Tonight: ESE @ 17 kph | 10 mph
Wednesday: SE @ 16 kph | 10 mph
Wednesday Night: ESE @ 13 kph | 8 mph
Thursday: WSW @ 11 kph | 7 mph
Thursday Night: ENE @ 11 kph | 7 mph
Friday: W @ 18 kph | 11 mph
Friday Night: N @ 27 kph | 17 mph
Saturday: S @ 29 kph | 18 mph
Saturday Night: SSE @ 17 kph | 11 mph
Sunday: SSW @ 12 kph | 7 mph
Sunday Night: NE @ 13 kph | 8 mph
Monday: WSW @ 14 kph | 8 mph
Monday Night: NE @ 14 kph | 9 mph
Tuesday: WNW @ 24 kph | 15 mph

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Humidity Forecast for Ballina, AU
Tonight: 84 %
Wednesday: 79 %
Wednesday Night: 89 %
Thursday: 89 %
Thursday Night: 91 %
Friday: 88 %
Friday Night: 80 %
Saturday: 76 %
Saturday Night: 84 %
Sunday: 84 %
Sunday Night: 90 %
Monday: 90 %
Monday Night: 85 %
Tuesday: 84 %

  7 Day and Night - Snowfall Totals Forecast for Ballina, AU
Tonight: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in

  7 Day and Night - Ice Accumulation Forecast for Ballina, AU
Tonight: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Powered by: Aeris Weather


Google


Contact Us | Mobile
Never base any life decisions on weather information from this site or anywhere over the Internet.
Site is dedicated to our Lord & Savior Jesus Christ | Random Quotes

Copyright © 2019 El Dorado Weather, Inc. | Site Designed By:  El Dorado Weather