Forecast Directory
US | EU | CAN
El Dorado Weather Logo
World Temps World Current Weather Conditions

Canada Temperatures Canada Current Temperature Map

Africa/Middle East Radar Africa Rain Radar

British Isles Temps United Kingdom Current Temperature Map

US Temperatures US Current Temperature Map

Australia & NZ Temps Australia Current Temperature Map

Minna Bluff, Antactica
7 Day & Night Forecast



7 Day Graphical ForecastValid: 6:00 AM 12/9/2022
Tonight
Today's Weather Forecast For Minna Bluff, Antactica is Cloudy
Cloudy
 -10 °C
 13 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
Saturday
Saturday's Weather Forecast For Minna Bluff, Antactica is Cloudy
Cloudy
-8 |-10 °C
18 |15 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
Sunday
Sunday's Weather Forecast For Minna Bluff, Antactica is Cloudy
Cloudy
-2 |-8 °C
29 |17 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
Monday
Monday's Weather Forecast For Minna Bluff, Antactica is Snow Showers
Snow Showers
-2 |-4 °C
29 |26 °F
20% Chance
Precipitation
Tuesday
Tuesday's Weather Forecast For Minna Bluff, Antactica is Snow Showers
Snow Showers
-0 |-3 °C
32 |27 °F
70% Chance
Precipitation
Wednesday
Wednesday's Weather Forecast For Minna Bluff, Antactica is Snow Showers
Snow Showers
-0 |-5 °C
31 |23 °F
70% Chance
Precipitation
Thursday
Thursday's Weather Forecast For Minna Bluff, Antactica is Mostly Sunny
Mostly Sunny
-1 |-4 °C
31 |25 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation

7 Hour Graphical Forecast Valid: 6:00 AM 12/9/2022
11 AM
11AMweather forecast forMinna Bluff, Antactica is Cloudy
Cloudy
-10 °C
14 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
12 PM
12PMweather forecast forMinna Bluff, Antactica is Cloudy
Cloudy
-10 °C
14 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
1 PM
1PMweather forecast forMinna Bluff, Antactica is Cloudy
Cloudy
-10 °C
13 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
2 PM
2PMweather forecast forMinna Bluff, Antactica is Cloudy
Cloudy
-10 °C
14 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
3 PM
3PMweather forecast forMinna Bluff, Antactica is Cloudy
Cloudy
-10 °C
14 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
4 PM
4PMweather forecast forMinna Bluff, Antactica is Cloudy
Cloudy
-10 °C
15 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
5 PM
5PMweather forecast forMinna Bluff, Antactica is Cloudy
Cloudy
-9 °C
15 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation

7 Day Textual Forecast - with QPF, Max Wind, Humidity, Snowfall, & Ice Accumulation Forecasts
7 Day & Night Weather Forecast for Minna Bluff, - ( Fahrenheit & Celsius )
Valid: 6:00 AM 12/9/2022
Tonight
Cloudy Cloudy with a low around 13°F [-10°C]. Southwest wind to around 4 mph [7 kph], with wind gusts to near 6 mph [9 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 5°F [-14°C] with a humidity of 63% and a barometric pressure around 28.96 in [981 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Saturday
Cloudy Cloudy with a high near 18°F [-8°C]. Southwest wind to around 6 mph [9 kph], with wind gusts to near 8 mph [13 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 7°F [-14°C] with a humidity of 70% and a barometric pressure around 28.89 in [978 mb]. The UVI forecast is 3. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Saturday Night
Cloudy Cloudy with a low around 15°F [-10°C]. Southwest wind to around 6 mph [9 kph], with wind gusts to near 7 mph [11 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 6°F [-13°C] with a humidity of 61% and a barometric pressure around 28.77 in [974 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Sunday
Cloudy Cloudy with a high near 29°F [-2°C]. West southwest wind to around 6 mph [9 kph], with wind gusts to near 6 mph [10 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 9°F [-8°C] with a humidity of 68% and a barometric pressure around 28.52 in [966 mb]. The UVI forecast is 3. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Sunday Night
Mostly Cloudy Mostly Cloudy with a low around 17°F [-8°C]. "NNE" wind to around 3 mph [6 kph], with wind gusts to near 5 mph [7 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 18°F [-7°C] with a humidity of 68% and a barometric pressure around 28.43 in [963 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Monday
Snow Showers Cloudy with Light Snow Showers with a high near 29°F [-2°C]. Southwest wind to around 5 mph [7 kph], with wind gusts to near 23 mph [37 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 12°F [-6°C] with a humidity of 70% and a barometric pressure around 28.48 in [964 mb]. The UVI forecast is 3. Chance of precipitation is 20% with a qpf of 0.02 in [0.5 mm].
Monday Night
Snow Showers Mostly Cloudy with Light Snow Showers with a low around 26°F [-4°C]. West southwest wind to around 8 mph [14 kph], with wind gusts to near 22 mph [35 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 24°F [-3°C] with a humidity of 89% and a barometric pressure around 28.53 in [966 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 70% with a qpf of 0.13 in [3.3 mm].
Tuesday
Snow Showers Cloudy with Light Snow Showers with a high near 32°F [-0°C]. northwest wind to around 5 mph [7 kph], with wind gusts to near 11 mph [17 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 25°F [-0°C] with a humidity of 84% and a barometric pressure around 28.66 in [971 mb]. The UVI forecast is 3. Chance of precipitation is 70% with a qpf of 0.27 in [6.8 mm].
Tuesday Night
Snow Showers Cloudy with Light Snow Showers with a low around 27°F [-3°C]. South southwest wind to around 6 mph [10 kph], with wind gusts to near 17 mph [28 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 31°F [-1°C] with a humidity of 98% and a barometric pressure around 28.85 in [977 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 70% with a qpf of 0.16 in [4.2 mm].
Wednesday
Snow Showers Mostly Cloudy with Light Snow Showers with a high near 31°F [-0°C]. Southwest wind to around 7 mph [11 kph], with wind gusts to near 11 mph [18 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 26°F [-1°C] with a humidity of 95% and a barometric pressure around 28.94 in [980 mb]. The UVI forecast is null. Chance of precipitation is 70% with a qpf of 0.15 in [3.7 mm].
Wednesday Night
Snow Showers Mostly Clear with Light Snow Showers with a low around 23°F [-5°C]. Southwest wind to around 5 mph [8 kph], with wind gusts to near 8 mph [13 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 31°F [-1°C] with a humidity of 98% and a barometric pressure around 28.88 in [978 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 20% with a qpf of 0.01 in [0.1 mm].
Thursday
Mostly Sunny Mostly Sunny with a high near 31°F [-1°C]. Southwest wind to around 5 mph [7 kph], with wind gusts to near 7 mph [12 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 21°F [-5°C] with a humidity of 80% and a barometric pressure around 28.87 in [978 mb]. The UVI forecast is null. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Thursday Night
Snow Showers Mostly Cloudy with Light Snow Showers with a low around 25°F [-4°C]. Southwest wind to around 7 mph [11 kph], with wind gusts to near 13 mph [22 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 20°F [-5°C] with a humidity of 70% and a barometric pressure around 28.92 in [979 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 70% with a qpf of 0.14 in [3.6 mm].
Friday
Snow Showers Windy with Snow Showers Likely with a high near 33°F [0°C]. Southwest wind to around 7 mph [12 kph], with wind gusts to near 33 mph [53 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 20°F [-3°C] with a humidity of 80% and a barometric pressure around 28.98 in [982 mb]. The UVI forecast is null. Chance of precipitation is 20% with a qpf of 0.02 in [0.5 mm].



QPF - Max Wind Speed - Max Humidity - Snowfall - Ice Accumulation
  7 Day and Night - QPF Forecast for Minna Bluff,
Tonight: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.5 mm | 0.02 in
Monday Night: 3.3 mm | 0.13 in
Tuesday: 6.8 mm | 0.27 in
Tuesday Night: 4.2 mm | 0.16 in
Wednesday: 3.7 mm | 0.15 in
Wednesday Night: 0.1 mm | 0.01 in
Thursday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 3.6 mm | 0.14 in
Friday: 0.5 mm | 0.02 in

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Wind Speed Forecast for Minna Bluff,
Tonight: SW @ 9 kph | 6 mph
Saturday: SW @ 13 kph | 8 mph
Saturday Night: SW @ 11 kph | 7 mph
Sunday: WSW @ 10 kph | 6 mph
Sunday Night: NNE @ 7 kph | 5 mph
Monday: SW @ 37 kph | 23 mph
Monday Night: WSW @ 35 kph | 22 mph
Tuesday: NW @ 17 kph | 11 mph
Tuesday Night: SSW @ 28 kph | 17 mph
Wednesday: SW @ 18 kph | 11 mph
Wednesday Night: SW @ 13 kph | 8 mph
Thursday: SW @ 12 kph | 7 mph
Thursday Night: SW @ 22 kph | 13 mph
Friday: SW @ 53 kph | 33 mph

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Humidity Forecast for Minna Bluff,
Tonight: 71 %
Saturday: 70 %
Saturday Night: 71 %
Sunday: 68 %
Sunday Night: 87 %
Monday: 79 %
Monday Night: 97 %
Tuesday: 100 %
Tuesday Night: 98 %
Wednesday: 100 %
Wednesday Night: 98 %
Thursday: 80 %
Thursday Night: 94 %
Friday: 81 %

  7 Day and Night - Snowfall Totals Forecast for Minna Bluff,
Tonight: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.47 cm | 0.18 in
Monday Night: 3.39 cm | 1.33 in
Tuesday: 4.75 cm | 1.87 in
Tuesday Night: 4.17 cm | 1.64 in
Wednesday: 3.22 cm | 1.27 in
Wednesday Night: 0.09 cm | 0.04 in
Thursday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 3.5 cm | 1.38 in
Friday: 0.52 cm | 0.21 in

  7 Day and Night - Ice Accumulation Forecast for Minna Bluff,
Tonight: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Powered by: Aeris Weather




Contact Us Contact Us Thumbnail | Mobile Mobile Phone Thumbnail
Never base any life decisions on weather information from this site or anywhere over the Internet.
Site is dedicated to our Lord & Savior Jesus Christ | Random Quotes of Jesus

Copyright © 2022 El Dorado Weather, Inc. | Site Designed By:  Webmaster Danny