Forecast Directory
EU Alerts
El Dorado Weather Logo
Infrared Satellite Europe Infrared Animated Satellite Loop

EU & UK Radar Western Europe Radar Map

EU Temperatures European Temperature Map

EU Weather Alerts European Severe Weather Map

EU Lightning Radar European Lightning Radar Map

Britain Temperatures United Kingdom Temperature Map

Britain Weather United Kingdom Live Weather Map

Balintore, United Kingdom
7 Day & Night Forecast & Conditions



Current Conditions Radar 2 Radar 1 SatelliteConditionsRainfall Maps Alerts
Current Balintore, United Kingdom Weather: Mostly Cloudy
Mostly Cloudy
37°F
3°C
Wind Chill: 37°F
Observed at: Kinloss Raf, GB Elevation: 23 ft | 7 m
Last Updated: October 23, 12:50 AM Timezone: GMT +1
 
Sky Conditions: Mostly Cloudy Temperature: 37°F | 3°C
Pressure: 30.03 in | 1017 mb Dewpoint: 34°F | 1°C
Humidity: 87% Wind: SE 1 mph | SE 2 kph
Feels Like: 37°F | 2.8°C Visibility: 30.0 mi | 48.3 km
Today's QPF: 0.01 in | 0.2 mm Lat/Long: 57.76 | -3.91
Sunrise: 8:07 AM Sunset: 5:49 PM

7 Day Graphical ForecastValid: 7:00 AM 10/23/2021
Today
Today's Weather Forecast For Balintore, United Kingdom is Light Rain
Light Rain
14 |13 °C
56 |55 °F
20% Chance
Precipitation
Sunday
Sunday's Weather Forecast For Balintore, United Kingdom is Mostly Cloudy
Mostly Cloudy
14 |10 °C
57 |49 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
Monday
Monday's Weather Forecast For Balintore, United Kingdom is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
11 |8 °C
51 |47 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
Tuesday
Tuesday's Weather Forecast For Balintore, United Kingdom is Cloudy
Cloudy
15 |12 °C
59 |53 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
Wednesday
Wednesday's Weather Forecast For Balintore, United Kingdom is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
13 |11 °C
55 |52 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
Thursday
Thursday's Weather Forecast For Balintore, United Kingdom is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
13 |11 °C
56 |53 °F
17% Chance
Precipitation
Friday
Friday's Weather Forecast For Balintore, United Kingdom is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
13 |9 °C
55 |49 °F
20% Chance
Precipitation

7 Hour Graphical Forecast Valid: 7:00 AM 10/23/2021
2 AM
2AMweather forecast forBalintore, United Kingdom is Cloudy
Cloudy
8 °C
46 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
3 AM
3AMweather forecast forBalintore, United Kingdom is Cloudy
Cloudy
8 °C
47 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
4 AM
4AMweather forecast forBalintore, United Kingdom is Cloudy
Cloudy
8 °C
47 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
5 AM
5AMweather forecast forBalintore, United Kingdom is Cloudy
Cloudy
8 °C
47 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
6 AM
6AMweather forecast forBalintore, United Kingdom is Mostly Cloudy
Mostly Cloudy
9 °C
48 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
7 AM
7AMweather forecast forBalintore, United Kingdom is Cloudy
Cloudy
9 °C
48 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
8 AM
8AMweather forecast forBalintore, United Kingdom is Cloudy
Cloudy
9 °C
49 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation

7 Day Textual Forecast - with QPF, Max Wind, Humidity, Snowfall, & Ice Accumulation Forecasts
7 Day & Night Weather Forecast for Balintore, GB - ( Fahrenheit & Celsius)
Valid: 7:00 AM 10/23/2021
Today
Light Rain Cloudy with Light Rain with a high near 56°F [14°C]. South southeast wind to around 10 mph [16 kph], with wind gusts to near 29 mph [47 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 42°F [8°C] with a humidity of 80% and a barometric pressure around 29.82 in [1010 mb]. The UVI forecast is 1. Chance of precipitation is 20% with a qpf of 0.01 in [0.2 mm].
Tonight
Cloudy Cloudy with a low around 55°F [13°C]. South southwest wind to around 16 mph [26 kph], with wind gusts to near 26 mph [42 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 48°F [10°C] with a humidity of 75% and a barometric pressure around 29.66 in [1004 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Sunday
Mostly Cloudy Mostly Cloudy with a high near 57°F [14°C]. South wind to around 7 mph [12 kph], with wind gusts to near 27 mph [44 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 50°F [10°C] with a humidity of 84% and a barometric pressure around 29.59 in [1002 mb]. The UVI forecast is 1. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Sunday Night
Mostly Cloudy Mostly Cloudy with a low around 49°F [10°C]. South wind to around 9 mph [15 kph], with wind gusts to near 31 mph [50 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 47°F [9°C] with a humidity of 79% and a barometric pressure around 29.55 in [1001 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Monday
Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy with a high near 51°F [11°C]. Southwest wind to around 17 mph [27 kph], with wind gusts to near 31 mph [50 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 44°F [6°C] with a humidity of 80% and a barometric pressure around 29.64 in [1004 mb]. The UVI forecast is 1. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Monday Night
Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy with a low around 47°F [8°C]. Southwest wind to around 14 mph [23 kph], with wind gusts to near 23 mph [37 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 41°F [7°C] with a humidity of 78% and a barometric pressure around 29.80 in [1009 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Tuesday
Cloudy Cloudy with a high near 59°F [15°C]. South wind to around 10 mph [17 kph], with wind gusts to near 32 mph [51 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 44°F [11°C] with a humidity of 79% and a barometric pressure around 29.71 in [1006 mb]. The UVI forecast is 0. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Tuesday Night
Light Rain Cloudy with Light Rain with a low around 53°F [12°C]. Southwest wind to around 22 mph [35 kph], with wind gusts to near 33 mph [53 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 52°F [12°C] with a humidity of 79% and a barometric pressure around 29.59 in [1002 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 20% with a qpf of 0.15 in [3.8 mm].
Wednesday
Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy with a high near 55°F [13°C]. South southwest wind to around 8 mph [12 kph], with wind gusts to near 20 mph [32 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 48°F [9°C] with a humidity of 85% and a barometric pressure around 29.64 in [1004 mb]. The UVI forecast is 0. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Wednesday Night
Rain Showers Mostly Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a low around 52°F [11°C]. South southwest wind to around 10 mph [17 kph], with wind gusts to near 16 mph [26 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 48°F [11°C] with a humidity of 81% and a barometric pressure around 29.64 in [1004 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.12 in [3 mm].
Thursday
Rain Showers Partly Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a high near 56°F [13°C]. South wind to around 8 mph [12 kph], with wind gusts to near 18 mph [29 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 47°F [10°C] with a humidity of 83% and a barometric pressure around 29.65 in [1004 mb]. The UVI forecast is null. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Thursday Night
Cloudy Cloudy with a low around 53°F [11°C]. Southeast wind to around 7 mph [12 kph], with wind gusts to near 9 mph [15 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 49°F [10°C] with a humidity of 84% and a barometric pressure around 29.50 in [999 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Friday
Rain Showers Mostly Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a high near 55°F [13°C]. South southeast wind to around 5 mph [8 kph], with wind gusts to near 27 mph [43 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 50°F [11°C] with a humidity of 89% and a barometric pressure around 29.34 in [993 mb]. The UVI forecast is null. Chance of precipitation is 20% with a qpf of 0.14 in [3.6 mm].
Friday Night
Rain Showers Mostly Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a low around 49°F [9°C]. Southwest wind to around 19 mph [30 kph], with wind gusts to near 39 mph [63 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 47°F [8°C] with a humidity of 81% and a barometric pressure around 29.57 in [1001 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.01 in [0.3 mm].



QPF - Max Wind Speed - Max Humidity - Snowfall - Ice Accumulation
  7 Day and Night - QPF Forecast for Balintore, GB
Today: 0.2 mm | 0.01 in
Tonight: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 3.8 mm | 0.15 in
Wednesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 3 mm | 0.12 in
Thursday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday: 3.6 mm | 0.14 in
Friday Night: 0.3 mm | 0.01 in

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Wind Speed Forecast for Balintore, GB
Today: SSE @ 47 kph | 29 mph
Tonight: SSW @ 42 kph | 26 mph
Sunday: S @ 44 kph | 27 mph
Sunday Night: S @ 41 kph | 26 mph
Monday: SW @ 50 kph | 31 mph
Monday Night: SW @ 37 kph | 23 mph
Tuesday: S @ 51 kph | 32 mph
Tuesday Night: SW @ 53 kph | 33 mph
Wednesday: SSW @ 32 kph | 20 mph
Wednesday Night: SSW @ 26 kph | 16 mph
Thursday: S @ 29 kph | 18 mph
Thursday Night: SE @ 15 kph | 9 mph
Friday: SSE @ 43 kph | 27 mph
Friday Night: SW @ 63 kph | 39 mph

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Humidity Forecast for Balintore, GB
Today: 80 %
Tonight: 85 %
Sunday: 85 %
Sunday Night: 81 %
Monday: 82 %
Monday Night: 85 %
Tuesday: 79 %
Tuesday Night: 85 %
Wednesday: 86 %
Wednesday Night: 95 %
Thursday: 85 %
Thursday Night: 90 %
Friday: 96 %
Friday Night: 81 %

  7 Day and Night - Snowfall Totals Forecast for Balintore, GB
Today: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in

  7 Day and Night - Ice Accumulation Forecast for Balintore, GB
Today: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Powered by: Aeris Weather




Contact Us | Mobile
Never base any life decisions on weather information from this site or anywhere over the Internet.
Site is dedicated to our Lord & Savior Jesus Christ | Random Quotes of Jesus

Copyright © 2021 El Dorado Weather, Inc. | Site Designed By:  El Dorado Weather