Forecast Directory
EU Alerts
El Dorado Weather Logo
Infrared Satellite Europe Infrared Animated Satellite Loop

EU & UK Radar Western Europe Radar Map

EU Temperatures European Temperature Map

EU Weather Alerts European Severe Weather Map

EU Lightning Radar European Lightning Radar Map

Britain Temperatures United Kingdom Temperature Map

Britain Weather United Kingdom Live Weather Map

Whittlesey, United Kingdom
7 Day & Night Forecast & Conditions



Current Conditions Radar 2 Radar 1 SatelliteConditionsRainfall Maps Alerts
Current Whittlesey, United Kingdom Weather: Mostly Cloudy
Mostly Cloudy
52°F
11°C
Wind Chill: 52°F
Observed at: Wittering Raf, GB Elevation: 276 ft | 84 m
Last Updated: November 27, 5:50 AM Timezone: GMT +0
 
Sky Conditions: Mostly Cloudy Temperature: 52°F | 11°C
Pressure: 29.89 in | 1012 mb Dewpoint: 50°F | 10°C
Humidity: 94% Wind: S 9 mph | S 15 kph
Feels Like: 52°F | 11.1°C Visibility: 6.2 mi | 10.0 km
Today's QPF: 0.07 in | 1.8 mm Lat/Long: 52.56 | -0.13
Sunrise: 7:44 AM Sunset: 3:54 PM

7 Day Graphical ForecastValid: 7:00 AM 11/27/2022
Today
Today's Weather Forecast For Whittlesey, United Kingdom is Light Rain
Light Rain
12 |5 °C
53 |41 °F
70% Chance
Precipitation
Monday
Monday's Weather Forecast For Whittlesey, United Kingdom is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
10 |1 °C
49 |34 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
Tuesday
Tuesday's Weather Forecast For Whittlesey, United Kingdom is Cloudy
Cloudy
4 |3 °C
39 |37 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
Wednesday
Wednesday's Weather Forecast For Whittlesey, United Kingdom is Cloudy
Cloudy
6 |4 °C
43 |39 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
Thursday
Thursday's Weather Forecast For Whittlesey, United Kingdom is Light Rain
Light Rain
6 |4 °C
43 |40 °F
20% Chance
Precipitation
Friday
Friday's Weather Forecast For Whittlesey, United Kingdom is Cloudy
Cloudy
7 |5 °C
44 |42 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
Saturday
Saturday's Weather Forecast For Whittlesey, United Kingdom is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
7 |6 °C
45 |42 °F
17% Chance
Precipitation

7 Hour Graphical Forecast Valid: 7:00 AM 11/27/2022
7 AM
7AMweather forecast forWhittlesey, United Kingdom is Cloudy
Cloudy
12 °C
53 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
8 AM
8AMweather forecast forWhittlesey, United Kingdom is Light Rain
Light Rain
11 °C
53 °F
70% Chance
Precipitation
9 AM
9AMweather forecast forWhittlesey, United Kingdom is Light Rain
Light Rain
12 °C
53 °F
20% Chance
Precipitation
10 AM
10AMweather forecast forWhittlesey, United Kingdom is Light Rain
Light Rain
12 °C
53 °F
70% Chance
Precipitation
11 AM
11AMweather forecast forWhittlesey, United Kingdom is Light Rain
Light Rain
12 °C
53 °F
20% Chance
Precipitation
12 PM
12PMweather forecast forWhittlesey, United Kingdom is Cloudy
Cloudy
12 °C
53 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
1 PM
1PMweather forecast forWhittlesey, United Kingdom is Cloudy
Cloudy
12 °C
53 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation

7 Day Textual Forecast - with QPF, Max Wind, Humidity, Snowfall, & Ice Accumulation Forecasts
7 Day & Night Weather Forecast for Whittlesey, GB - ( Fahrenheit & Celsius)
Valid: 7:00 AM 11/27/2022
Today
Light Rain Cloudy with Light Rain with a high near 53°F [12°C]. South southwest wind to around 8 mph [12 kph], with wind gusts to near 15 mph [23 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 51°F [11°C] with a humidity of 95% and a barometric pressure around 29.87 in [1012 mb]. The UVI forecast is 0. Chance of precipitation is 70% with a qpf of 0.07 in [1.8 mm].
Tonight
Mostly Cloudy Mostly Cloudy with a low around 41°F [5°C]. South southwest wind to around 5 mph [7 kph], with wind gusts to near 9 mph [15 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 47°F [8°C] with a humidity of 95% and a barometric pressure around 29.78 in [1008 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Monday
Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy with a high near 49°F [10°C]. South wind to around 3 mph [5 kph], with wind gusts to near 8 mph [12 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 39°F [7°C] with a humidity of 94% and a barometric pressure around 29.83 in [1010 mb]. The UVI forecast is 0. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Monday Night
Chance of Fog Partly Cloudy with Areas of Fog with a low around 34°F [1°C]. North northwest wind to around 2 mph [4 kph], with wind gusts to near 9 mph [15 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 41°F [5°C] with a humidity of 96% and a barometric pressure around 30.04 in [1017 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Tuesday
Cloudy Cloudy with a high near 39°F [4°C]. West southwest wind to around 2 mph [4 kph], with wind gusts to near 9 mph [15 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 36°F [4°C] with a humidity of 100% and a barometric pressure around 30.17 in [1022 mb]. The UVI forecast is 0. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Tuesday Night
Chance of Fog Cloudy with Areas of Fog with a low around 37°F [3°C]. South southwest wind to around 3 mph [5 kph], with wind gusts to near 8 mph [13 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 37°F [4°C] with a humidity of 100% and a barometric pressure around 30.21 in [1023 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Wednesday
Cloudy Cloudy with a high near 43°F [6°C]. South wind to around 3 mph [5 kph], with wind gusts to near 8 mph [13 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 38°F [4°C] with a humidity of 99% and a barometric pressure around 30.27 in [1025 mb]. The UVI forecast is 0. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Wednesday Night
Chance of Fog Cloudy with Areas of Fog with a low around 39°F [4°C]. Southeast wind to around 3 mph [5 kph], with wind gusts to near 6 mph [9 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 40°F [5°C] with a humidity of 96% and a barometric pressure around 30.34 in [1027 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Thursday
Light Rain Cloudy with Light Rain with a high near 43°F [6°C]. South southeast wind to around 3 mph [4 kph], with wind gusts to near 8 mph [13 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 40°F [6°C] with a humidity of 98% and a barometric pressure around 30.35 in [1028 mb]. The UVI forecast is 0. Chance of precipitation is 20% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Thursday Night
Light Rain Mostly Cloudy with Light Rain with a low around 40°F [4°C]. Southeast wind to around 3 mph [5 kph], with wind gusts to near 9 mph [14 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 42°F [5°C] with a humidity of 99% and a barometric pressure around 30.24 in [1024 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 20% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.1 mm].
Friday
Cloudy Cloudy with a high near 44°F [7°C]. East northeast wind to around 6 mph [9 kph], with wind gusts to near 15 mph [24 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 37°F [4°C] with a humidity of 82% and a barometric pressure around 30.11 in [1019 mb]. The UVI forecast is null. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Friday Night
Rain Showers Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a low around 42°F [5°C]. Northeast wind to around 6 mph [10 kph], with wind gusts to near 21 mph [34 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 37°F [4°C] with a humidity of 83% and a barometric pressure around 30.13 in [1020 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.01 in [0.2 mm].
Saturday
Rain Showers Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a high near 45°F [7°C]. East northeast wind to around 8 mph [14 kph], with wind gusts to near 21 mph [34 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 37°F [5°C] with a humidity of 83% and a barometric pressure around 30.16 in [1021 mb]. The UVI forecast is null. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.01 in [0.3 mm].
Saturday Night
Rain Showers Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a low around 42°F [6°C]. East northeast wind to around 9 mph [15 kph], with wind gusts to near 21 mph [34 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 41°F [5°C] with a humidity of 88% and a barometric pressure around 30.19 in [1022 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.1 mm].



QPF - Max Wind Speed - Max Humidity - Snowfall - Ice Accumulation
  7 Day and Night - QPF Forecast for Whittlesey, GB
Today: 1.8 mm | 0.07 in
Tonight: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.1 mm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.2 mm | 0.01 in
Saturday: 0.3 mm | 0.01 in
Saturday Night: 0.1 mm | 0.00 in

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Wind Speed Forecast for Whittlesey, GB
Today: SSW @ 23 kph | 15 mph
Tonight: SSW @ 15 kph | 9 mph
Monday: S @ 12 kph | 8 mph
Monday Night: NNW @ 7 kph | 5 mph
Tuesday: WSW @ 15 kph | 9 mph
Tuesday Night: SSW @ 13 kph | 8 mph
Wednesday: S @ 13 kph | 8 mph
Wednesday Night: SE @ 9 kph | 6 mph
Thursday: SSE @ 13 kph | 8 mph
Thursday Night: SE @ 14 kph | 9 mph
Friday: ENE @ 24 kph | 15 mph
Friday Night: NE @ 34 kph | 21 mph
Saturday: ENE @ 34 kph | 21 mph
Saturday Night: ENE @ 34 kph | 21 mph

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Humidity Forecast for Whittlesey, GB
Today: 96 %
Tonight: 95 %
Monday: 96 %
Monday Night: 100 %
Tuesday: 100 %
Tuesday Night: 100 %
Wednesday: 99 %
Wednesday Night: 98 %
Thursday: 99 %
Thursday Night: 99 %
Friday: 88 %
Friday Night: 86 %
Saturday: 88 %
Saturday Night: 90 %

  7 Day and Night - Snowfall Totals Forecast for Whittlesey, GB
Today: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in

  7 Day and Night - Ice Accumulation Forecast for Whittlesey, GB
Today: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Powered by: Aeris Weather




Contact Us Contact Us Thumbnail | Mobile Mobile Phone Thumbnail
Never base any life decisions on weather information from this site or anywhere over the Internet.
Site is dedicated to our Lord & Savior Jesus Christ | Random Quotes of Jesus

Copyright © 2022 El Dorado Weather, Inc. | Site Designed By:  Webmaster Danny