World Forecast Directory EU Weather Alerts
El Dorado Weather Logo
Infrared Satellite Europe Infrared Animated Satellite Loop

EU & UK Radar Western Europe Radar Map

EU Weather Alerts European Severe Weather Map

EU Lightning Radar European Lightning Radar Map

Britain Weather United Kingdom Live Weather Map

Clitheroe, United Kingdom
7 Day & Night Forecast & Conditions



Current Conditions Radar 2 Radar 1 SatelliteConditionsRainfall Maps Alerts
Current Clitheroe, United Kingdom Weather: Mostly Cloudy
Mostly Cloudy
50°F
10°C
Wind Chill: 50°F
Observed at: Wharton, GB Elevation: 56 ft | 17 m
Last Updated: March 21, 10:20 AM Timezone: GMT +0
 
Sky Conditions: Mostly Cloudy Temperature: 50°F | 10°C
Pressure: 30.48 in | 1032 mb Dewpoint: 48°F | 9°C
Humidity: 94% Wind: W 9 mph | W 15 kph
Feels Like: 50°F | 10°C Visibility: 30.0 mi | 48.3 km
Today's QPF: 0.02 in | 0.41 mm Lat/Long: 53.87 | -2.4
Sunrise: 6:10 AM Sunset: 6:26 PM

7 Day Graphical Forecast
Today
Today's Weather Forecast For Clitheroe, United Kingdom is Mostly Cloudy
Mostly Cloudy
12 |7 °C
54 |44 °F
9% Chance
Precipitation
Friday
Friday's Weather Forecast For Clitheroe, United Kingdom is Drizzle
Drizzle
11 |2 °C
52 |36 °F
20% Chance
Precipitation
Saturday
Saturday's Weather Forecast For Clitheroe, United Kingdom is Cloudy
Cloudy
8 |1 °C
46 |34 °F
9% Chance
Precipitation
Sunday
Sunday's Weather Forecast For Clitheroe, United Kingdom is Sunny
Sunny
8 |3 °C
46 |37 °F
9% Chance
Precipitation
Monday
Monday's Weather Forecast For Clitheroe, United Kingdom is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
10 |2 °C
49 |35 °F
9% Chance
Precipitation
Tuesday
Tuesday's Weather Forecast For Clitheroe, United Kingdom is Mostly Sunny
Mostly Sunny
10 |3 °C
50 |38 °F
10% Chance
Precipitation
Wednesday
Wednesday's Weather Forecast For Clitheroe, United Kingdom is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
11 |4 °C
52 |40 °F
9% Chance
Precipitation

7 Hour Graphical Forecast
11 AM
11AMweather forecast forClitheroe, United Kingdom is Mostly Cloudy
Mostly Cloudy
11 °C
53 °F
9% Chance
Precipitation
12 PM
12PMweather forecast forClitheroe, United Kingdom is Mostly Cloudy
Mostly Cloudy
12 °C
53 °F
9% Chance
Precipitation
1 PM
1PMweather forecast forClitheroe, United Kingdom is Cloudy
Cloudy
12 °C
53 °F
9% Chance
Precipitation
2 PM
2PMweather forecast forClitheroe, United Kingdom is Cloudy
Cloudy
12 °C
54 °F
9% Chance
Precipitation
3 PM
3PMweather forecast forClitheroe, United Kingdom is Cloudy
Cloudy
12 °C
54 °F
9% Chance
Precipitation
4 PM
4PMweather forecast forClitheroe, United Kingdom is Mostly Cloudy
Mostly Cloudy
12 °C
54 °F
9% Chance
Precipitation
5 PM
5PMweather forecast forClitheroe, United Kingdom is Mostly Cloudy
Mostly Cloudy
12 °C
53 °F
9% Chance
Precipitation

7 Day Textual Forecast - with QPF, Max Wind, Humidity, Snowfall, & Ice Accumulation Forecasts
7 Day & Night Weather Forecast for Clitheroe, GB - ( Fahrenheit & Celsius)
Today
Mostly Cloudy Mostly Cloudy with a high near 54°F [12°C]. West wind to around 9 mph [15 kph], with wind gusts to near 12 mph [19 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 47°F [9°C] with a humidity of 87% and a barometric pressure around 30.45 in [1031 mb]. The UVI forecast is 3. Chance of precipitation is 9% with a qpf of 0.02 in [0.41 mm].
Tonight
Mostly Cloudy Mostly Cloudy with a low around 44°F [7°C]. South southwest wind to around 6 mph [10 kph], with wind gusts to near 11 mph [18 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 46°F [8°C] with a humidity of 95% and a barometric pressure around 30.33 in [1027 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 9% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Friday
Drizzle Cloudy with Drizzle with a high near 52°F [11°C]. South southwest wind to around 16 mph [26 kph], with wind gusts to near 19 mph [30 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 44°F [7°C] with a humidity of 86% and a barometric pressure around 30.21 in [1023 mb]. The UVI forecast is 2. Chance of precipitation is 20% with a qpf of 0.14 in [3.51 mm].
Friday Night
Cloudy Cloudy with a low around 36°F [2°C]. West wind to around 7 mph [11 kph], with wind gusts to near 5 mph [9 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 45°F [7°C] with a humidity of 90% and a barometric pressure around 30.39 in [1029 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 10% with a qpf of 0.01 in [0.35 mm].
Saturday
Cloudy Cloudy with a high near 46°F [8°C]. North northwest wind to around 4 mph [6 kph], with wind gusts to near 5 mph [9 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 33°F [0°C] with a humidity of 65% and a barometric pressure around 30.53 in [1034 mb]. The UVI forecast is 2. Chance of precipitation is 9% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Saturday Night
Cloudy Cloudy with a low around 34°F [1°C]. northwest wind to around 3 mph [4 kph], with wind gusts to near 5 mph [8 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 32°F [0°C] with a humidity of 79% and a barometric pressure around 30.48 in [1032 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 9% with a qpf of 0.05 in [1.2 mm].
Sunday
Sunny Sunny with a high near 46°F [8°C]. West wind to around 12 mph [19 kph], with wind gusts to near 17 mph [27 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 32°F [0°C] with a humidity of 71% and a barometric pressure around 30.45 in [1031 mb]. The UVI forecast is 2. Chance of precipitation is 9% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Sunday Night
Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy with a low around 37°F [3°C]. West wind to around 11 mph [17 kph], with wind gusts to near 13 mph [21 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 37°F [3°C] with a humidity of 91% and a barometric pressure around 30.50 in [1033 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 9% with a qpf of 0.01 in [0.24 mm].
Monday
Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy with a high near 49°F [10°C]. West northwest wind to around 11 mph [18 kph], with wind gusts to near 12 mph [20 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 36°F [2°C] with a humidity of 76% and a barometric pressure around 30.56 in [1035 mb]. The UVI forecast is 3. Chance of precipitation is 9% with a qpf of 0.02 in [0.45 mm].
Monday Night
Mostly Clear Mostly Clear with a low around 35°F [2°C]. West northwest wind to around 3 mph [6 kph], with wind gusts to near 7 mph [11 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 39°F [4°C] with a humidity of 92% and a barometric pressure around 30.62 in [1037 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 9% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Tuesday
Mostly Sunny Mostly Sunny with a high near 50°F [10°C]. West northwest wind to around 8 mph [13 kph], with wind gusts to near 12 mph [19 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 35°F [2°C] with a humidity of 76% and a barometric pressure around 30.62 in [1037 mb]. The UVI forecast is 0. Chance of precipitation is 10% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Tuesday Night
Mostly Clear Mostly Clear with a low around 38°F [3°C]. West wind to around 5 mph [8 kph], with wind gusts to near 7 mph [11 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 39°F [4°C] with a humidity of 94% and a barometric pressure around 30.62 in [1037 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 9% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Wednesday
Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy with a high near 52°F [11°C]. West wind to around 9 mph [14 kph], with wind gusts to near 11 mph [18 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 41°F [5°C] with a humidity of 82% and a barometric pressure around 30.65 in [1038 mb]. The UVI forecast is 0. Chance of precipitation is 9% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.01 mm].
Wednesday Night
Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy with a low around 40°F [4°C]. northwest wind to around 1 mph [2 kph], with wind gusts to near 5 mph [7 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 43°F [6°C] with a humidity of 94% and a barometric pressure around 30.71 in [1040 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 9% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].



Forecasts for: QPF - Max Wind Speed - Max Humidity - Snowfall - Ice Accumulation
  7 Day and Night - QPF Forecast for Clitheroe, GB
Today: 0.41 mm | 0.02 in
Tonight: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday: 3.51 mm | 0.14 in
Friday Night: 0.35 mm | 0.01 in
Saturday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 1.2 mm | 0.05 in
Sunday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.24 mm | 0.01 in
Monday: 0.45 mm | 0.02 in
Monday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.01 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Wind Speed Forecast for Clitheroe, GB
Today: W @ 19 kph | 12 mph
Tonight: SSW @ 18 kph | 11 mph
Friday: SSW @ 30 kph | 19 mph
Friday Night: W @ 21 kph | 13 mph
Saturday: NNW @ 9 kph | 5 mph
Saturday Night: NW @ 8 kph | 5 mph
Sunday: W @ 27 kph | 17 mph
Sunday Night: W @ 21 kph | 13 mph
Monday: WNW @ 20 kph | 12 mph
Monday Night: WNW @ 11 kph | 7 mph
Tuesday: WNW @ 19 kph | 12 mph
Tuesday Night: W @ 11 kph | 7 mph
Wednesday: W @ 18 kph | 11 mph
Wednesday Night: NW @ 7 kph | 5 mph

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Humidity Forecast for Clitheroe, GB
Today: 98 %
Tonight: 97 %
Friday: 96 %
Friday Night: 94 %
Saturday: 85 %
Saturday Night: 89 %
Sunday: 87 %
Sunday Night: 94 %
Monday: 93 %
Monday Night: 93 %
Tuesday: 87 %
Tuesday Night: 98 %
Wednesday: 94 %
Wednesday Night: 96 %

  7 Day and Night - Snowfall Totals Forecast for Clitheroe, GB
Today: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in

  7 Day and Night - Ice Accumulation Forecast for Clitheroe, GB
Today: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Powered by: Aeris Weather


Google


Contact Us | Mobile
Never base any life decisions on weather information from this site or anywhere over the Internet.
Site is dedicated to our Lord & Savior Jesus Christ | Random Quotes

Copyright © 2019 El Dorado Weather, Inc. | Site Designed By:  El Dorado Weather